This guy knows a secret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blackdog

"Y'all smell that?"
Threads
I just emailed him to ask. I want to know too. Mine will average that if I push it off a cliff.

I can only guess he transplanted a 22re into his LC.

Wait,...my extra-cab with a 22re barely got a 20mpg average.

Must be some of that new math

who cares! that thing is BUILT for that price! He's got that in roof rack and bumpers and lift!

Why do I hafta be broke/unemployed when these rigs pop up!

I emailed him

Do y'all think the hood is popped in that picture or do you think there is front end damage?

posted with my thumbs.

I emailed him

Do y'all think the hood is popped in that picture or do you think there is front end damage?

posted with my thumbs.

popped

There may be a reason he only posted one pic and no details

prolly a scam. Is that even birmingham in the background? How could someone have this rig with this type stuff and not be on here?

If its real I'm takin the rear bumper.

Who needs some parts?

Bumper, lift, roof rack, strip it down to stock and resell it. :bounce:

posted with my thumbs.

If its real I'm takin the rear bumper.

Who needs some parts?

Bumper, lift, roof rack, strip it down to stock and resell it. :bounce:

posted with my thumbs.

If i can get on my feet... I buy this thing stock from you... for the right price...

It must be a scam. That asking price would be a good starting point for a bone stock rig. Ad to that a thousand dollar rear bumper 800$ front one 500$ roof rack. Lift $$$

An onboard magical gasoline pissing fairy.... Priceless.

posted with my thumbs.

Well I emailed him first...

And if I hear back I plan on cannibalisation. Just saying.

mjl132 said:
Well I emailed him first...

And if I hear back I plan on cannibalisation. Just saying.

You need a set of front lift springs don't you?

posted with my thumbs.

I need everything on that rig. I need a lift, rear bumper, roof rack, and hopefully will get a front bumper this week.

I need everything on that rig. I need a lift, rear bumper, roof rack, and hopefully will get a front bumper this week.

If you hear back from him he will probably want you to wire some money overseas. He may even ask you to send a little extra for shipping and he will then get the shipper to pay you. That's how it usually goes for me anyway. From experience it is easier to just go ahead and give the seller your bank account and social security number. that way you don't have to keep sending extra overseas wire transfers for all of the extra "expenses" that pop up.

Yea. But I have a rich Nigerian uncle who can just drive across town in Lagos and give him the money. Then my cousin Vinny operates a container business from a shady Jersey dock. It will all work nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom