This forum is boring lately (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Someone start something.

How 'bout this: 80s suck.

Discuss.

I agree. Case closed.
TR

60's suck. Mini's rule!

OK, ya bored? Need something to do? Give me constructive criticism on this draft. Caution, tech enclosed.

http://ratstew.home.comcast.net/3FEconversion.pdf

edit: I'm updating this PDF as I learn stuff. Version now on lower right corner of front page.

Last edited:
That is a great write-up Jon.

Now that you have the cleanest engine in the club it might be worth your while to consider something like this to keep the intake clean. This is a problem with the 3FE and somewhat less of a problem with the 1FZ-FE but still an issue that gunks up the intake.

Thread discussing success of this mod.

Custom anodized PVC catch cans.

amwcatchcanaccessories.gif

-Mike-

Last edited:
Last edited:
Now that you have the cleanest engine in the club it might be worth your while to consider something like this to keep the intake clean.

This has to be an overblown (parden the pun) problem. If the PCV is operating correctly and you keep your oil clean why would there be an oil build-up in the intake?

This has to be an overblown (parden the pun) problem. If the PCV is operating correctly and you keep your oil clean why would there be an oil build-up in the intake?

I don't know. I have always kept healthy PCVs in my 4Runner and it gums up. I've never seen a 22re that wasn't. Beside, I think the problem is blow-by. I don't think there is anyway to stop some oil from atomizing and passing through the PCV.

Someone start something.

How 'bout this: 80s suck.

Discuss.

[ meh ]

[ assertion that op paid way less for his calipers than he should have ]

[ insert green fellow with bookend digits ]

[ admonishment at failure to observe proper syntax ]

[ reminder of procurement of (2) free pins and (1) free retaining clip ]

[ verdent smily with multiple teeth ]

[ L M F A O ]

Since the club forum is a little slow and Greg couldn't build any interest in poo flinging, I will ask each of you to look into your heart and see if you can give some financial assistance to a fellow Cruiserhead and Rising Sun member.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=131672

Click the above link for the story and follow Romer's link to the Rising Sun web site where you can contribute via PayPal to help Oleg.
Thanks for your help.

-Mike-

Last edited:
I don't know Oleg, but I've seen some of his work and it's very impressive.

We were on Kane Creek at Moab last year with a lady from Rising Sun with a bobbed Tacoma. There was at least a foot of bed missing behind the rear wheels, but you never would have known it was not factory. Oleg is a true craftsman. I sent along a donation to his cause.

Evan

Saw the thread, went to the link, paypal sent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom