This Cruiserchick needs your help! (1 Viewer)

The last contest I entered was a Care Bears colouring contest when I was six years old. This contest is for something significantly more cool.

Spread the word and help me show Toyota Canada that the Land Cruiser community is large, widespread and has a loud voice. It's been too long since they've paid any attention to the Canadian Cruiser community.

All you need to do is click on this link:Who is Toyota’s #1 Fan?

My $5 is in the mail to be a Coastal Cruiser member again... ;)

Thanks!!

Charla

Very cool Miss Puke, i have veiwed a few times for ya and will do some more this weekend. Is there anything you don't do?;)

RR

Cruisin'

Out in the shop, building something cool!

While I know you only by reputation, I was happy to click for you Charla.

Good luck!

You got my vote!, it's funny, I was actually thinking of getting into that contest after seeing the commercials. So the winner can get a new vehicle up to $50,000.00, I wonder if cruisers count?

I'll cross post this one just because it's still one of my favourites.

I'd really like to go back here someday... sooner than later. RedReefer's rig, August 2003:
2 Kootenay Run Aug 2003 RedReefer.jpg

I'm guessing the Rockies or just west of? Beautiful spot!

I'm clicking every day!
Very beautiful place. I can't remember exactly where it was, but it's somewhere in the Kootenays... S of Revelstoke.

... and thanks! :)

Sure, you had to post that pic eh...

I burned the candle and the candle burned out on the night before that departure if I am thinking the right trip.

Long way to go...but that picture shows why (other then the people of course).

gb

Very beautiful place. I can't remember exactly where it was, but it's somewhere in the Kootenays... S of Revelstoke.

... and thanks! :)
I think that was Razors Edge Mnt. I remember thinking wicked mnt, wicked name:hillbilly:(AC DC song for those who don't know).

That was on a trip based at Duncan Lake I think and organized by the Kotany Cruisers. A few of us showed up from Calgary. That spot is just south and east of Trout Lake.

On the left side of the pic, at the top of the green and into the snow, is an abandoned mine we poked around at. If you looked to the right (eastward) from where the 40 is parked you could see the Bugaboo spires I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom