This belong to anyone? Facebook page - Land cruiser spearparts page (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
Curious if this page belongs to a member here or if anyone has purchased anything from this person. He has a lot to offer, but his location is a house and he says he doesn't give out his shop info. Odd he misspelled 'spare parts'

Whoever that is clearly isn't a native English speaker. Also:

LandCruiserAutoSpearparts-AlohaJen.png

Uh, @Aloha Jen is this an approved use of your likeness?

Whoever that is clearly isn't a native English speaker. Also:

View attachment 3200543

Uh, @Aloha Jen is this an approved use of your likeness?
No, the thief stole the image and changed the caption on a Classis Cruiser post I did a few months back. Happens all the time with my images, and I would put money on it being a scam company that takes your money and never delivers parts.

Last edited:
Spear vs Spare😂

Plenty of mobs trying to extort money via spare parts scams at present. Easy to set up I reckon and suck in a few people to hand over credit card details and keep the scam rolling.

No, the thief stole the image and changed the caption on a Classis Cruiser post I did a few months back. Happens all the time with my images, and I would put money on it being a scam company that takes your money and never delivers parts.
ridiculous.....

They recently posted up a 79 series cab for 1800, definitely a scam. I seen a reputable importer wanting 7900 for a single cab.

Glad I didn't send him money. I wanted to purchase a ladder and asked for pictures. He sent me 2 that looked different. I made up a 'friend' that lived close to his address to see if he would give me a legit shop address. After I requested more pictures of the ladder, he said it's 'sold'....
Screenshot_2022-12-27-23-26-45-47_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom