SOLD Third row shoulder seatbelts ('94 LC80) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So when seeking out my third row seats I never knew there were 'male' belt differences! My current 3rd row shoulder belts have a long skinny latch while my seats have receivers that use a shorter notched latch.

So looking to see if anyone have r/l 3rd row belts available with the notch (left one in the pic). Pic below for reference.
IMG_20200813_081505.jpg

What series cruiser are you working on?
Good call! The rig is a '94 LC 80...the current third row seats are questionable...I'm not up on my belt differences!

I have oak belts for an 80, but no grey belts. Check the part out section and see if anyone is parting out something with a grey interior.

I'm sure I have them. I'll check at lunch. What year are your 3rd row seats out of?

I just looked briefly but I'm sure i have them. You just need the outers correct? $45 each and $16 for shipping.

Did you check the other recepticles? I seem to remember that the middle ones are different than the outers. I just thought of that when I looked at your photo again. Either way, I have them.

I’ll look to see if my 93 parts rig with gray interior has what you need. I know it has third row just Haven’t looked at belt condition.
Jess.

They are early ones. 91/92 maybe part of 93. I have them. They could go out tomorrow morning.
D26FC641-5433-415A-888F-6DE22C6DAF23.jpeg

I’ll look to see if my 93 parts rig with gray interior has what you need. I know it has third row just Haven’t looked at belt condition.
Jess.
My 93 has the narrow ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom