Third row seat belt mount holes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had anybody made a piece to cover/fill In the hole after removing the upper seat belt mount in the third row seats?

funny i just took out one of the 3rd belts last week and thought the same thing. perhaps hot glue a headliner button over it?

I ordered a few of these seat belt eyelets designed for securing harnesses in race cars. My hope is they will give me a few more places to secure things in the back of the cruiser.

omp-db-420.jpg

Last edited:
@swoop I do not know yet. It seems we are both working on the rear seat belt removal at the same time. The eyelets should be delivered in a few days ;) I am hopeful the average tie down will fit.

I ordered a few of these seat belt eyelets designed for securing harnesses in race cars. My hope is they will give me a few more places to secure things in the back of the cruiser.

View attachment 1950247

Link?

I'd be interested to get a set if they work out.

How’d this turn out for you?
Worked out well.
IMG_20190414_151953.jpg

Eyelet on the passenger side needed to be spaced up a little bit from the floor so the top of it would clear the carpet.

Are those plug and play and match the threads in the LC?

From eBay:
SG22 Takata© Racing Seat Belt Eye Bolts 7/16" X 38mm long - Snap Hook attachment

Have you tried them in the up top mount holes? I’m wondering if the washer that looks permanently attached to the eyelet will fit in the hole in the headliner.

Are those plug and play and match the threads in the LC?
Yep.
Have you tried them in the up top mount holes? I’m wondering if the washer that looks permanently attached to the eyelet will fit in the hole in the headliner.
The upper seat belt bolts are super long and the eyelets will not work. My plan is to fit some small lights into those upper trim holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom