Third Member

I recently lost the pinion bearing in my 81 BJ 60 ... I am looking to get it back together cheap. Dose anyone out there know where I can find a semi floating rear third with 3.70gears

Cruiserparts.net has them, also check the for sale section here on mud. Might be a good time to swap in 4.11 thirds if you want more gear.

wayne has a got a bunch of parts in his shed, shoot him a PM he might have what you are looking for. he goes by crushersrule on mud, if you own a diesel and live in calgary you definately want to know wayne.

Website
www.flickr.com
Is there a difference between the FF and SF diff thirds? I did not think there was. I do have a couple with stock gears out of my truck, still complete. PM me if you want, but I am in Vancouver.

No, there is no difference, its all the same. Some of the spider gear stuff is different (ie the rear has a center block to retain the c-clips) but thats no biggie.

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation
wayne has a got a bunch of parts in his shed, shoot him a PM he might have what you are looking for. he goes by crushersrule on mud, if you own a diesel and live in calgary you definately want to know wayne.

no.... he just goes by "crushers"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom