Third Gen Pickup (81-83) fenders, doors, hood NJ A+ shape (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says. Pics available upon request, just email budget1976 at yahoo.com for them.

1. Pair of brand new repro front fenders, still in the cardboard.

2. Pair of rust free doors in perfect shape, IIRC they have good door panels on them, they've been in the rafters for a couple months. They have the triangle windows.

3. Rust free hood, IIRC one small dent.

I need the space. Looking to get $85 OBO for it all, just need it gone. That's less than you'd pay for one of the fenders before shipping. If I split it up it won't be as good of a deal, I'd like to get it all gone in one shot so I'm making the package more attractive.

Prices seperately:
1.Fenders:$60
2.Doors: $30
3.Hood: $20

Pickup only in NJ ATM, zip 08736. Exit 98 off the pkwy. Someone has to need this, I really don't want to scrap it:frown:

This body style: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...83Toyota4X4SR5.jpg/800px-1983Toyota4X4SR5.jpg

Man, 30 views and no replies. Does everyone want it shipped, or are my prices that unreasonable?:confused:

Got a friend with one of those, but don't know which parts he needs. Almost a moot point, as we're down in AL.

I could use all of it frankly. My son's 82 Toyota 4x4 was hit and run'd by an azzhat in a Mercedes!

I'm trying to rebuild it for him as a gift.

You have a pm.

Gordon

As the title says. Pics available upon request, just email budget1976 at yahoo.com for them.

1. Pair of brand new repro front fenders, still in the cardboard.

2. Pair of rust free doors in perfect shape, IIRC they have good door panels on them, they've been in the rafters for a couple months. They have the triangle windows.

3. Rust free hood, IIRC one small dent.

I need the space. Looking to get $85 OBO for it all, just need it gone. That's less than you'd pay for one of the fenders before shipping. If I split it up it won't be as good of a deal, I'd like to get it all gone in one shot so I'm making the package more attractive.

Prices seperately:
1.Fenders:$60
2.Doors: $30
3.Hood: $20

Pickup only in NJ ATM, zip 08736. Exit 98 off the pkwy. Someone has to need this, I really don't want to scrap it:frown:

This body style: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...83Toyota4X4SR5.jpg/800px-1983Toyota4X4SR5.jpg

Replied. Wish I knew how to send this stuff cheap:frown: No greyhound stations around me, and I doubt UPS or USPS would be reasonable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom