Thinking of selling my 1HD-T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,
now that you are allowed to import and register old diesels I thought I'd advertise it here.
It's a 1991, automatic, fully locked with 265k Kilometers on the clock.

OME Extra HD Lift (installed 2016)
35 inch tires
Legendary 1HD-T
Left hand drive

Done 2016:
Timing belt + fastener and water pump
Injection pump rebuilt (Bosch Service)
Steering Box rebuilt (Toyota Service)

Never driven in winter so it's never seen salt. It has a 04-10 German registration which means I can drive it from the first of April till then end of October. It sits in a garage during winter. It has a sun roof but no A/C. 2015 it got new paint all around because I didn't like the red paint which it had from the factory. Right now it's a 2 seater with a mild work in progress rear camping build. Still in the making and not perfect. It has a warm 8274 winch upfront which needs a rebuilt. It won't unwinde but winds up the cable. Custom made rear number which can carry a 35 inch tire and 2 jerry cans. It has a 3" side exhaust, needs mounting points.

When ever I drove it, I'd turn it on and run for 5 min before driving. If getting groceries with it, I'd do a massive detour in order to get the engine and oil heated up. Turbo cool down time was also considered.

Don't know if this is the right section but if you are still interested then let me know.

I have a shipping company here and will help you ship it. Roof top tent will not be included, I'll need that for my next cruiser.

PM if interested.
Cheers
Tobi

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

Cheers, thanks for the hint ;)

Cool truck, what's your asking price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom