Thinkin of getting this LC..what do you think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, i am thinking of buying this LC.

It is SWEET looking and it has a 'VERY RARE' Japanese factory [glow=red,2,300]A.Y.B.O.[/glow] "Air your ballz out" option (i think the activation switch is next to the locker knob)
It is also a 'real' Black LC too!..bonus!!

030217.jpg

Thanks..and this is a GREAT forum!..lots of info and BS!

Later.. :p :D :p
-Joe M.-

12Nov2003 (UTC -7)

Well, you'd better hurry up then. www.Taprecycling.com has sold many parts of it already, and I'm going there this weekend to sawzall the roof off. :flipoff2:
And yeah, I'm not kidding about getting the roof :beer:

to sawzall the roof off.
And yeah, I'm not kidding about getting the roof

hey Drexx,whats up with that,gonna put a new roof on Amandos 80?

did he ever get another cruiser?

doug

Anyone know if the "burgundy" color chnaged from 91 to 93? Some of those panels look mighty tempting.

13Nov2003 (UTC -7)

[quote author=96Cruiser link=board=2;threadid=7465;start=msg62407#msg62407 date=1068684029]
hey Drexx,whats up with that,gonna put a new roof on Amandos 80?

did he ever get another cruiser?

doug
[/quote]

The rolled supercharged FZJ-80 is mine now :cheers: ;) and yes, I'm putting a new roof on it, amongst other things... (hints: 37" BFG Krawlers with beadlocked wheels and portal axles with CTIS and roll cage and Sway-A-Away Racerunner shocks) and should be done by January 2004. I truly miss my wild times with my black FZJ-80, and I want the fun back.

Amando got himself a nice silver and supercharged UZJ-100, and he's wheelin' it all over the place. Check out the "Surf N Turf 2003" pics in www.pbase.com/drexx and his own pics in www.yourphoto.com .

Now that's pretty funny.... :D In addition to being a valid question. :whoops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom