Thinkin' 'bout selling the 40..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
missionsonwheels.org
I guess this is sorta a feeler and looking for feedback on prices......

Looking at sellin' the 40....,'66, 2F H41/toy box/split case, fj60 axles, 4:11 gears, lockright in the back, ARB up front, 38.5 SX's on MT/Alcoa 15x10's, Staun beadlocks. $8K

Camper is a 1992 (I think) Lance, 8'6", queen bed, one new propane tank, bathroom with (small) shower, outside shower, AC. $2K

36' gooseneck, 2 7K# axles, dovetail, good tires, brakes on both axles, setup to haul the camper. $4K

I'm still up in the air on this right now. Like I said looking for feedback on prices mainly.

Thanks,
Mike

Would hate to see it, but IMHO those prices seem reasonable. You gonna start wheeling the semi?

You gonna start wheeling the semi?

Reckon if I ain't draggin' all this other stuff 'round, tain't no reason to keep it either..... I already know the price of it tho :eek:.

I've also got an FJ60 project in the garage that'll most likely be up for sell too..... $400 for it I'd guess.

One is a rust bucket. i'm getting the drive line out of it with a 2.5" OME lift. The one it's going into is a rust free frame and body. It's got a couple of small dents, on in the rocker panel and one on the roof that would be covered by a rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom