1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thievery!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by 76BigheadFJ40, Jul 31, 2005.

1. 76BigheadFJ40

76BigheadFJ40

<rant> so I was at work tonight, and this girl who works there comes in with three neighbor guys that she is just hanging out with, chats a little, and leaves. Come closing, when me and the rest of the crew are splitting tips, we find a $5 missing. Check out the video, boom, one of the guys! Another girl calls the one girl, and the dude is just laughing about it, says he doesn't have it, the usual garbage. She makes him come back and give it to us, AND HE WAS STILL LAUGHING ABOUT IT. Now, I don't really care about the money, it was five bucks, but, in a different sense, that's five bucks. And the fact that he snatched it from people who knew somebody he knew, not cool. And, in a wider sense, this young piece of trash is stealing from people who work hard to be able to get their tips at the end of the day. Stinking youth. It only gets worse and worse. Don't get me started on my feelings about kids these days. Anyway, stupid kid. <rant>

2. sisukid1975

sisukid1975

His day will come. One day he'll lift something from someone like me who would just call the cops rather than giving him the opportunity to give it back. I've been screwed over by theives enough to where I don't give them a second chance anymore. Steal from me, got to jail where you belong.

One day, he'll meet someone like me, and won't think it's too funny.

Fred

3. OZCAL

OZCAL

Put that video on the internet, send his boss the link.

4. crushers

crushers post ho SILVER Star

it is all about attitude, whether you steal $5 of $5000, you steal and can not be trusted.

personally if i was the girl i would dump him as a friend, he will steal from her next.

5. wob

wob

Damn skippy!

6. elum

elum

get the cane out!

7. crushers

crushers post ho SILVER Star

i think the way the one nation does (i can't remember which one) is the best deterent. chop one hand off for each offence. you steal twice and after that you steal with your teeth...
    morbid but definately effective...

8. fsusteve

fsusteve

Media:
    Albums:
    A thief is a thief is a thief.....Remind him of that when you see the piece of s***, I would.

9. mabrodis

mabrodis

Interesting story, a few weeks ago a highschool kid was stabbed to death while camping, I briefly heard about it on the news but didn't pay much attention to it, other than, wow that's sad.

Turns out it hits alot closer to home than I thought. A family we've been friends with for a long time have a kid abou 17/18 or so, he goes to a public highschool, and it turns out the kid stabbed to death was his best friend. And he would have been there if his parents had let him go camping with the others, but they found drugs (don't know what ones) in his room and took his truck away, kicked him temporarily out of the house (but was back in then), etc...so he couldn't physically go camping. Well find out more about the story and the kid who was stabbed to death had borrowed his boss's work truck to go camping, he asked, he was a great working, boss wasn't worried, so he let him borrow the truck for the weekend. Another friend of a friend was also camping, and I guess in this work truck was alot of $$$$ equipment, and the friend of a friend (so the dude that was killed didn't personally know, but not a 'stranger' by any means) saw all the equipment and apparently was going to steal it. The story I guess is late in the night, the friend of a friend got up, and was going to break into the truck, steal the equipment and then leave or who knows what...the other kid woke up, told him to stop, apparently a knife-fight ensued and the good kid was stabbed to death. A horribly sad story that was basically about stealing from a friend, or atleast a friend of a friend's boss, etc. I would suspect they were on some sort of drugs at the time, but not totally sure...anyway stealing anything is a very slippery slope, you can easily convince yourself it's ok to steal and it's basically your stuff, to the point where you will defend you stealing something with knife/gun, etc...

The fortunate/erie part is this 17/18 yr old son of the family we know DEFINETLY would have been there if he could have, it was his best friend, and 100% he would either have killed someone or been killed...scary stuff!

10. HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Media:
    Albums:
    That's crazy man. I used to steal crap when I was a young teen. Cigarettes, bikes that kind of crap. Guess I grew out of it. I had to pay dearly a few times which helped me learn as well.

You steal from me now man (or generally piss me off bad enough) and my posse and I will be hiding in the shadows with ski masks and you are getting hurt badly. Street justice baby, be warned. On the other hand, man there are some crazy things going on these days. The camping story??? WTF man??? s*** like that just makes you want to go on a punisher rampage.

My neighbor 2 doors down is a 18 yo kid living with his parents. I guess some kids from school didn't like his eclipse car. They came over the other night in the middle of the night and straight flipped it on it's roof. Batt acid ruined the interior. It was toast. What's wrong with these kids? They need an ass woopin is what they need.

The world we know, huh.

11. HZJ60 Guy

HZJ60 Guy Tank Buster

The MINUTE he frist laughed about it I would have hung up the phone and called the COPS!

I would have pressed this issue to the max and hung this assh*** out to dry!

The time for compassion for scum bag thiefs is LONG GONE!

TB

12. Fly Rod

Fly Rod

In the winter I run security and ticket compliance at a ski area. I can't tell you how many of these kids I deal with daily. Unfortunately most of the time the problem lies with the adult figures in these kids lives. I catch a kid poaching on the slope and call an adault. Typical response "who cares he was just snowboarding."

Had one kid steal an instructers snowboard then come up the next weekend. The instructer saw his board and we busted the kid. Us, Where did you get the board?" Kid, "I bought it from a friend." Us, "Which friend, we'll send him to jail." Kid (with parents looking on) "Um, I can't remember." Parents, "Our kid is a good kid. He would never steal anything!" Kid "Oh I remember now, I found it on the road on the way down the hill last weekend." Parents "We were in xxxx last weekend!" Kid "Oh yes, I forgot." After two hours of this with the parents getting very pissed at us the kid admitted stealing the board. The parents were very pissed at their kid. The unfortunate thing is the mountain management refused to do anything about it! Because the mountain management consistantly "looks the other way" at these issues I am not going back next season. I am not going to be a part of teaching kids they can get away with this type of s***.

Rant done.

Fly Rod

13. Chang-kuao-lo

Chang-kuao-lo

"There is no honor among thieves"

There you go Fly-rod (are you saying that your rod is fly? ha), it's like I've been saying all along, bad things happen because people stand around and let them happen. "Oh no, not my little Johnny angel, MY child would never do THAT.", and as soon as the tables are tuning, dear old mom and dad are making excuses for the little fartknockers. Do they really think that they are doing him any favors?

My wife's little brother (13 years her junior) got caught with his friends stealing $1,200 from a neighbor. When they got through all the BS (oh, he would never steal anything, we brought him up better than that) and he admitted it, the nieghbor demanded restitution, and really got pissed (only rightly so), all of a sudden the nieghbor was a big a******, and was stupid for letting that money lay around anyways. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! So I says to the neighbor, "he admitted it, why not just call the cops, they'll get your money back.", "you think your parents are bad, wait untill the mounties are involved, boyo!" Then I was the big a******, like I care. However; these hippie types go for the "takes a village to raise a child blah blah blah" crap, and the cops were never involved. He sort of half-assed "worked it off", basically got away with it. WTF did this kid learn? I can buy one helluva beating for $1,200.

Some folks I know caught thier son stealing something, after making restitution, they laid out a scenario for him: He was about 16 years old and was beginning to bring girlfriends over to visit. "If we ever catch you stealing again, the next time you bring one of your girlfriends to visit we are going to go around barefoot, wear bib-overalls with one strap undone, your father will take his false tooth out (you kow the one front one that makes you look REAL dumb if it is missing?) and we will pick our noses, piss off the back porch, and pretend we are first cousins. In short, we will do everything possible to embarass you, because you stealing embarasses us." He never stole again.

14. Woodie

Woodie Guest

Sounds like he could be stealing that snatch too.

15. LongIsland60

LongIsland60

Nice. You perhaps grew out of stealing, but are now an angry mob waiting to break the law in other violent ways. Excellent. Too bad no one handed out your own medicine to you at the time...

16. zetasig

zetasig

I love people who steal, job security.