These aren't the same as OEM plug wires, are they? (Denso 671-6186) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If the part number matches it could be the right one, I'm guessing thats just a stock photo they have.

I probably wouldn't order from somewhere that you don't know exactly what you are getting though.

I probably wouldn't order from somewhere that you don't know exactly what you are getting though.

22 vs 73, and amazon - i would.

if they aren't right send them back! Amazon is great like that.

Denso is not the OEM for Land Cruiser plug wires. It's a Japanese manufacturer that I don't remember the name of at the moment - It's on OE plug wires if you have them. But I have no doubt the Denso wires are good quality. Buy 'em and let us know.

There is a lot of that kind stuff on Ebay and Amazon is counterfeit. I wouldn't.

Spike Strip said:
Denso is not the OEM for Land Cruiser plug wires. It's a Japanese manufacturer that I don't remember the name of at the moment - It's on OE plug wires if you have them. But I have no doubt the Denso wires are good quality. Buy 'em and let us know.

Yazaki is the OEM wire supplier for these rigs.

Denso is aftermarket.

Ha! There ya go! Thanks, Beno.

Yazaki wires are not available aftermarket, here, AFAIK, re-branded or otherwise -- but the OE Toyo wires are worth it. Really not too much more than aftermarket with MUD discount, I think around $45-50 bux ? For 2F or 3FE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom