Wanted Thermostat Housing for '77 2F

Visit site
Thermostat housing w/cooler for '77 2F

I need a thermo housing for a 77 2F with oil cooler. It will be shipped to 84037. Here's a pic of the one I need... Just need the top.

EDIT

I'd also be interested in a 4 hole upper and lower thermostat housing, as long as it has the oil cooler. PM or post to this thread if you have them...

Thanks!
housing 2.jpg

Last edited:
Visit site
still looking? I have a 77 2f and a couple other housings. I dont think the 77 had a oil cooler though. If I had one that would work I would just give it to you... I am in Provo. What part of utah ore you in?

Visit site
Yep, still looking. Bummer. I was in Provo tonight at a concert - I live up north in Davis County, but I'm in SLC every day.

Thought I had one, but it ended up being a 4 hole. If you have the one pictured, I'm still looking.

Let me know. Thanks!

Visit site
Bump - still need a 2 hole with oil cooler upper thermostat housing. I'd be interested in buying a 4 bolt lower and upper housing as well.

Visit site
Bump, and I called my son and had him look around. No luck so far. He can't get into the bottom crates though. I'll check by Sunday. Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom