The World's Gone Crazy - 1985 Pickup for $73K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PAToyota

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star
Threads
Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 11.23.26 AM.png

Not even a low mileage survivor - a repaint with 135K miles.

:oops:

Testing the waters: 1984 Xtra Cab with 60,000 miles, $96,000.

Seriously, people have lost their damn minds.

Granted, it is a nice truck. I haven't gone through everything to see how nice it actually is yet, but I just don't see the price being at all sane.

Recently a Chevy Blazer 2-door diesel that is practically the twin to my Yukon go for $35K, but it is a rare model (2-door diesel) and had under 5K miles and is all but showroom new: 4,700-Mile 1994 Chevrolet K1500 Blazer Silverado Turbodiesel 4x4 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-chevrolet-blazer-18/

I'd probably spend about half to two-thirds of that to get mine to that condition and it would still have over 200K miles on it.

The Toyota is over 100K, has been repainted, and they mention a minor accident. There are restored 60's fastback Mustangs going for less than that.

Btw, for anyone that wants to see the real Marty McFly truck. You can see it in MA.

88mphtimemachine.com. The father / son who own it and the Delorean are really nice. You would need to book in advance because they are popular.

Whatever the market will bear, Marty McFly obsession is real.

Crazy price, yes. It was completely restored, though. I mean nut bolts paint frame etc. Look at the underneath and engine bay pics. Ever priced a nice set of 85 SR5 sport seats? Basically a new 1985 truck. Build one yourself the same way and tell me you saved money. Now, if you want totally wild, a FJ Cruiser ultimate edition 1 of 2500 with 43 miles sold for North of 100k.

Crazy price, yes. It was completely restored, though. I mean nut bolts paint frame etc. Look at the underneath and engine bay pics. Ever priced a nice set of 85 SR5 sport seats? Basically a new 1985 truck. Build one yourself the same way and tell me you saved money. Now, if you want totally wild, a FJ Cruiser ultimate edition 1 of 2500 with 43 miles sold for North of 100k.
Need to be gold plated to be worth that 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom