The Ultimate Honda Trailbike Tech Thread (possible NSFW) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

semlin

curmudgeon
Threads
you need to check this out

all joking aside, this is a serious thread for collecting tech on small SOHC honda trailbikes. Things like parts links, info links and tech discussions. I have a 1965 CT200, a 1973 CT90 and a 1983 CT70. Feel free to post up content or questions about these and similar bikes.

Last edited:
I found a source for manuals, reprints of the actual factory manuals I think.

Go to World of Powersports 800-432-8937 and download their "Parts Numbers of Honda Manuals", which is a PDF, and write down the part numbers for your service manual and owner's manual. Then go to their "Order by Part #" page and enter those numbers.

Shipping is kinda steep but my factory service manual is only $6.03 :cool:

you need to check this out

all joking aside, this is a serious thread for collecting tech on small SOHC honda trailbikes. Things like parts links, info links and tech discussions. I have a 1965 CT200, a 1973 CT90 and a 1983 CT70. Feel free to post up content or questions about these and similar bikes.
I fall for it every time. I still suck - but I suck less!

Remember the shocks I installed on the '79 CT90 during TUTaPII? Well, I just installed another identical set on the '70 CT90 and got the very same positive result. With my weight, these new shocks (purchased off eBay) have been a perfect replacement for tired OEM shocks. Here's a link: eBay Motors: NEW HONDA CT70 CHROME REAR SHOCKS (CT70, CT90) (item 370080418398 end time Aug-31-08 11:32:23 PDT)

a2c3_1.JPG

Sean, I think that since these work on the CT70's, they'll also work on the ST90 too. I did have to knock out the metal section that they have installed in the rubber bushing on the upper end; however, that was no problem (much easier with your equipment though.)

What a great and timely thread! I just scored a pretty nice '74 z50 off Craig's List. New tires, complete(except for the headlight bucket assembly) and it starts first kick......$500:eek:

Had to tell someone:eek:

Ed

What a great and timely thread! I just scored a pretty nice '74 z50 off Craig's List. New tires, complete(except for the headlight bucket assembly) and it starts first kick......$500:eek:

Had to tell someone:eek:

Ed

sweet, post up some pics:cheers:

is it for you or your kids?:hmm:

my daughter needs a z50, but mrs semlin just cut off the sparkplug acquisition budget :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom