The truck that mud built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tonight I realized, that my 80 is developing only because of I hate mud. Because of this forum I got a set of old man emu springs from a midder up in Scottsdale, a set of four old man emu stock height springs from a mudder in Cody Wyoming. I also have the AOE bumper thanks to J Cardona's beautiful truck. Obviously I will next be doing the rear bumper, and many other useful mods. I have done the front axles and countless other smaller jobs because of my reading here on the site. Thank you Mudd!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1409116178.842680.jpg

This photo is taken today and it's sitting properly now thanks to my fresh, new to me suspension.

MOAR PICS!!!

Once again looking great, be sure to post some pics once you get your bumper installed! The money from those springs just went toward a Gallon Kit of black monstaliner for my 80 - I'm realizing any money I get from selling Land Cruiser parts goes right back

Damn. I shoulda went with that bumper........it makes the front-end so attractive........

Looks good dude. Now you need some tires!!! Go 35-37" that way you dont regret not.

It's definatly an addiction... I go through it with every car I've ever owned :steer: my wife hates when I bring a stray home. She just knows that it's gonna be countess hours in the garage and $$$ she cant spend on getting her hair done. :eek:

Keep up the good work bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom