The Totally Vanilla 2003 100 series build thread. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well It wasn't for sale but I got an offer on my 95 pickup that I just couldn't refuse, so it's gone.

With the pick-up I did a lot of custom fab that turned out really well and transformed it into a great wheeler. I just don't have the time or patience (or need) to do that with this truck, soooooo........

Time to build up the 100 series. If your looking for a thread with custom fab, one of kind ideas and interesting concepts, this is NOT it. Stay tuned for some name brand, off the shelf, bolt-on Land Cruiser accessory goodness.

Already installed:

Bajarack utility rack
ARB Simpson 3 RTT
ARB 50l fridge and slide
Odyssey PC1700MJT starting battery
Optima yellow top aux. batt
IBS dual Batt. mgmt. system
Couple of euro style plugs in the back
SLEE aux. battery tray
SLEE Step/sliders
OME 1.5" heavy duty lift
SLEE diff drop
GT seat cover
Weathertech floor mats

Here's the long list of things to come:

ARB Deluxe Combo Bar front bumper with integrated fog light kit
WARN M12000
SuperWinch 3/8" x 100' synthetic line
Couple of driving lights. Not sure what brand or model yet. Got the factoy switch installed already.
SLEE rear bumper with dual swingouts (ladder and tire)

SLEE Transfer case skidplate/xmember
SLEE intermediate skidplate (this ones a maybe)

ARB rear locker (wired up to a factory locker switch already installed)
ARB front locker (another maybe)
ARB CKSA12 compressor (Got a powertank and a portable 12V so I don't really need the CKMA12)

ARB Snorkel (because I can!)

5 BFG AT KO's in 275/70-18 to go on my factory 18" rims sitting in the basement.

Kenwood TM V71A VHF

That should keep me busy for the next month or so. I want to get most of this done before I do my Chilcotins trip.
biggrin.gif

Sounds good...all kinds of goodness going on there. Can't wait to see the progress! PICS?!

Ya there are quite a few surprised people but the reality is I was bored with it and it pretty much just sat in my garage. Not to say i won't miss it but it was time to move on. The offer I got made it easier.

As for PICS.......damn I sold the truck yesterday. Can I have some time to order parts???

Hey LouD...you want tp come up North and do some wheeling, perhaps stop by SLEE and pick up a bumper for me. HAHA!

Already installed:

Bajarack utility rack
ARB Simpson 3 RTT
ARB 50l fridge and slide
Odyssey PC1700MJT starting battery
Optima yellow top aux. batt
IBS dual Batt. mgmt. system
Couple of euro style plugs in the back
SLEE aux. battery tray
SLEE Step/sliders
OME 1.5" heavy duty lift
SLEE diff drop
GT seat cover
Weathertech floor mats

As for PICS.......damn I sold the truck yesterday. Can I have some time to order parts???

Sorry man, but now I'm totally confused... "Already installed"??? :confused:

Sounded like you'd already made some good progress!

This thread is a joke. I vote to DELETE:hillbilly::flipoff2:

Ah ya I guess that's a bit confusing. That stuff was installed before I sold my Pick up and decided to do the rest of the list.

My bad... I thought you already sold your 100?

Ordered the front bumper, fog light kit, snorkel, compressor and m12000 today. I ordered the SLEE rear bumper with dual swingouts today as well but SLEE won't have any till mid July. Bit dissappointed in that but oh well.

Hope to be bolting stuff on soon.

Got some qoutes for the front and rear ARB's as well. Just can't decide on whether I should do just front or just rear or bite the bullet and do both.

decisions, decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom