The sweetest ride in town is getting sweeter....

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by fitchik, Jul 19, 2005.

1. fitchik

fitchik

This past weekend was another productive few days with the new cruiser.... without getting technical, cuz I am "new".... GB will fill you in with the fine details... The engine purrs like a kitten and the ride is "smooth". ;)

Greg installed the Safari Snorkel and I removed the flares and running boards. I love the look of the "clean lines", just need some new shoes. Thinking 33's should do the trick. (255/85/R16)

Wednesday it gets a full detail in/out, and a fix up on the ****-up I did. I need new tint film on the back window.... Yup - scrubbed it with a rough pad and scatched the s*** out of the tinted film. :doh:

Pic's are on the way :bounce: :bounce2:

Looking forward to showing it off at Cruiser Days...

Cheers.

2. fitchik

fitchik

Got the detail done, and all windows tinted. The Car Buff Centre in Abby did an awesome job.... this weekend the stereo, convertor, speakers and car alarm will be installed, thanks to the help of Alstone..

Totally Loving it ;p

The first weekend in August I will be taking my first long road trip to Penticton. Can't wait.

The sun is finally shining so going to take some pics today, and will post.

3. Eric Winkworth

Eric Winkworth

you know with some elbow grease and wax an exterior detail isn't very hard at all to do yerself. Getting your carpets shampoo'ed, I can see that being difficult without a steam cleaner. Good job removing those flars and running boards, they really do just make room fer rust.

4. crushers

crushers post ho

soooo
    pics??

5. Stone

Stone Moderator

She's got tunes as of today. The Solar Converter and 12v fuse panel went in today, and so did a Pioneer CD player. Also threw in a Manual Override for the Glow Screen system so she doesn't have to cough and sputter on those cooler days when it's hovering around freezing.

I'll have to book you another day for the alarm, Petra...sorry I couldn't get it all done today. Cheers.

6. beanz2

beanz2 Moderator

Hey Stone, the seatbelts go in first ;)

Dave

7. Stone

Stone Moderator

Lol...getting to that. ;) :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.