The Slider Fairy Strikes Again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My WKOR sliders showed up on the door step today. They are made of DOM tubing and finished in the flattest black powder coat available. They look awesome, and John was great to work with. They will be going on fist thing Saturday morning.
random 020.JPG

random 021.JPG

and one with the Great Dane
random 022.JPG
random 020.JPG
random 021.JPG
random 022.JPG

the wife loves the addition to the room

Do the WKOR sliders for the LX470 have 2 U bolt frame mounting points per side and their LC100 have 3 mounting points per side? Their sliders look very nice but the pics on their website are a little different than your pictures. Just wondering...

Do the WKOR sliders for the LX470 have 2 U bolt frame mounting points per side and their LC100 have 3 mounting points per side? Their sliders look very nice but the pics on their website are a little different than your pictures. Just wondering...

2 for LX
3 for LC

Just like Slee

LC has 3, LX or LC with AHC has 2.

If they fall they will destroy the wall or furniture.

i appreciate all the concern for my crib, but that is just where they were for the pic, but really, you would have to try to knock them over to get them to fall even from that position

dude, please mount one on the wall, put a piece of glass on it and use it as a table or shelf

they would make a nice bar with glass on top. and UPS took care of the premature scratching. oh well, the ARE meant to slide on rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom