The search is on: LHD 1HZ Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think that the engine mounts are the same, but the LH has a different location. (RH has 2 holes in it already). The real issue though is with the transmission. With the 1HZ the transmission sits further back than the 1PZ. So you either need to change the transmission location or both engine mounts.

You are correct about moving one engine mount but the transmission mount sits in a different location because the 1HZ uses a H55 while the 1PZ comes with the R151 and that mount sits further back I believe.

Do they care about things like ARB bumpers ,winches, rear tire carriers...?

Agreed. They don't care about this stuff. I try to only bring in "stock" trucks (just to keep life simple for myself), but have also brought in one modified BJ71, but all the modifications were cosmetic--winch, bumpers, jerry can, lift, big tires, aftermarket seats, roof was cut and modified, lots of electrical accessories (lights, compressor, rally computer, +). Customs and EPA didn't care. It still had the original 13B-T, H55, axles, etc. and the original white paint was under there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom