the sat after thanks giv (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all. i am doing a trail run upper and lower ajax the meating place is cotonwood canyon entrence at the gunnery range in florence. My Yota has grown sence tha last run it now sports 37's and a welded rear with 4.88 and a new carb. Been awhile how is every one?

Hey John, I asked about you on the clubs last clean up - have not seen you in a while. Hope to catch up with you on the trails when life slows down this winter ;)

definatly. I had a back injury that kept me down for a while. I hope to be active in the club more again.

hey titus welcome back. i'd be down for the run wit ya but ima gonna be outta town. i'll keep my fingers crossed for the welded rear diff.

HOLY CHIT! Damned good to see ya here again. Will be there! thinking of camping that night too. You down for an overnight? We talked about this trip at Friday's meet and it seemed to get alot of interest.

Last edited:
I'm in for sure. I'll be in the 40 and prolly have the Taco with me also for camping that night. Should have my 5yo daughter there for at least the camping if not the wheeling too. I believe John (Offroader5) will be bringing his Cherokee out also. Anyone else in?

what time?

From his posts on the SWANKy thread he ment to post "the Saturday after the Saturday after Thanksgiving" or with a date 12-3.:D From the off forum chatter I am hearing there is a good group looking to go this Saturday, 11-26, so it's our gig. How about we meet at the Cottonwood Canyon Rd. turn off at 9AM. A State Trust Land permit is needed for this area, so make sure you have it, can you bring copies Phil?

Last edited:
So where is the Cottonwood Canyon Rd. turn off at?

Take 60 out of Mesa to Florence Junction, turn right on 79, go south about 5 miles, Cottonwood Canyon Road is after mile marker 144 on the left. There is an open parking area just off the highway to meet at.

map_florence.jpg

Last edited:
offroader5 said:
I'll be there. I'm probably not going to camp, but I'll hang out all night till people decide to go to bed. :)
Howdy! Same for me. I'll come out to play on Saturday, for sure. I may have an empty right seat if any one wants to just ride along. John B.

CCR turnoff is 3.4 mile south of the old RR crossing. It is at the 1/2 mile marker sourth of 144.

Anyone else planning to stay over? If not I may just doo the runs on Saturday then come home for the night.

it is on 12-3 it is an over night. hope to see ya there.

Sorry bro but it seems we're gonna run this one tomorrow. Where ya stayin on the 3rd? I might comer out for the camp anyway depending on where you plan to camp.

CB CHANNEL 4 for those who don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom