The Robert Paulson 94 build thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am long time Toyota guy. I have owned
86 extra cab 4x4 pick up
2010 tundra sr5
1985 efi 4runner
2019 Tacoma trd pro current
1994 land cruiser current

long story short I bought my 80 from a buddy for 2500 bucks. It had been sitting for more then a year. It had two flat tires once it fired up the power steering did not work. Limped home and got started. The past few weeks have been busy.
oil change
Tune up
Changed the power steering fluid
diffs t-case and transmission serviced
Removed the roof rack because it vibrated like no other. Ordered an icon stage one and some bits from Delta. Wire wheels the from axel and all the surface rust off and painted it then installed the suspension. It is out today getting the wheels mounted and balanced and alignment done. Super really excited.

0016EA00-792F-4154-8C19-476F282AB435.jpeg

537011C3-4632-4C4E-8452-A51B6138B9BE.jpeg

Great deal and sweet ride. Did you fix your power steering? Not sure if you or anyone else knows this fact but it is widely proclaimed that the 1994 MY Land Cruiser is the ultimate, the best of all years available. Source: Me

Great deal and sweet ride. Did you fix your power steering? Not sure if you or anyone else knows this fact but it is widely proclaimed that the 1994 MY Land Cruiser is the ultimate, the best of all years available. Source: Me
yes and no. I changed out the fluid and the pump got quite but then the new fluid found all kinds of awesome spots to leak out of. so the battle continues

Nice, welcome to the fold.

The first rule of Ih8mud: We don't talk about Ih8mud.

Did you meet the PO at "remaining men together"?

I can attest to this fact as I too have a 94.

Ahem, nice ‘hood. No puns intended. Congrats on the cheap 80.

94 green checking in...nice.

Spacers, or no? Looks effing beautiful

Nice choice of tires!!!!! I love the Nitto trail grappler mt's. Great traction, smooth on the highway, super tough tire, and long tread life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom