The Racing UZJ60 in car (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.perumotorsport.com
These are my favorite videos! Two questions about the truck:

1. Did they install a rear sway bar for more stability?

2. I noticed the spring setup is mostly stock, what kind of shocks is the truck running?

These are my favorite videos! Two questions about the truck:

1. Did they install a rear sway bar for more stability?

2. I noticed the spring setup is mostly stock, what kind of shocks is the truck running?

1. the photos are at the facebook page.

2. we use 2 Procomp Shocks for each wheel.

Joined the facebook page :D
keep the videos comin

PS: I cant seem to find the rollover video on that page...

i'm most impressed with how well the windshield wipers work. those suckers were perfectly in sync. when i had two they usually ended up doing some crazy slapping together and flopping around. since the passenger side arm finally broke i only have to deal with it banging against the chrome trim on the windshield.

Holy crap, you boys really looked to be punching along when that happened too!!

It's weird seeing the scenery go by so fast out of a 60 Series windscreen - especially when I drive a 2H diesel!!!!

Holy crap, you boys really looked to be punching along when that happened too!!

It's weird seeing the scenery go by so fast out of a 60 Series windscreen - especially when I drive a 2H diesel!!!!

We start racing with the original 3f, then we install Turbo to it, then inyection and turbo with the haltech ECU, and then intercooler, from a 3f to a 3F-FTE Intercooled, then we put the 2uz, and this year we will install a superchager!!! :D

Dang eh... Dare devils !!

!!Corren como el demonio !!

Alonso, how did the "3f-te intercooled"compare to the 2uz as it is now? How much slower was it, and where was it weakest in the rpm band?
Fantástico by the way. Keep them coming!

Alonso, how did the "3f-te intercooled"compare to the 2uz as it is now? How much slower was it, and where was it weakest in the rpm band?
Fantástico by the way. Keep them coming!

tha same diferece 3f to 3f-te, the day and the night.

one is an old engine 120hp, taken to the extreme 180hp, the 2uz have 240 STANDAR!!!! so you can start frommore HP, or stay in there without problems, an extreme engine, is an engine that will break soonest.

I think my english is bad, but the more I rite, I notice it is WORST!!! Sorry :eek::eek:

yes, it is too long, we will cut it soon. :doh:

no sé que tan dura sea .. pero cuando la cortes va a ser más dura .. para pensarlo .. y no te molesta que el volante sea tan delgado .?

In case I missed it what transmission are you running and what transfercase also did you have to make up an adapter to make it fit.
Firs, the 4gear original, then the 5 gear original.

3009289556_1ebc697953_b.jpg

3009289544_4e6c391719_b.jpg

3009289538_d89f6e9d98_b.jpg

3009258642_65f4e1083f_b.jpg

And the 3f turbo

3009258632_5c636d6637_b.jpg

dont forget that following us at the DURO 4x4 | Facebook helps us A LOT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom