The present administration at work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next he will say give me your money and I will give you back what
"we" the government think you need!!

If we spent money like they do ours, they wouldn't get any. Hey what
a idea:hillbilly:

Don't forget that Obama gets 6 of the nine members of the Chrystler/Fiat merger and they will be picking the new CEO. Maybe we need to find out when those cars are coming into port and dump them overboard...Tea Party 2008.

does that include the money Gm and Chrystler are not going to pay back? I'm done with American cars unless it's a ford..I may have to switch to the darkside. Oh yeah, another good article today on how Medicare/social security are going to bankrupt us. The obligations to keep those programs rtunning is about to pass the combined net worth of evry household in america combined. Thanks for playing...what will we call the new country we make after this?

Is America about to go broke? - MSN Money

THIS IS COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!! In the least it is fascism.

Mandatory service into a government approved work program for youth is exactly one of the key components o that loone in sout Korea. Obama has too many social programs that are way o similiar for my liking.

Liberals are killing this country and are so tied up into self deprecation and feeling bad to be American that they would rather bleed the country to death for every other country than strengthen this country. I am sure that those mandatory programs will mostly be for working in other countries and not internally.

Rome fell and so will America. Look at history. No country or power lasted over 300 years and each and every single one of them fell not through outside forces, but rather internal weakness.

I fear a civil war is brewing. It may not happen my generation and hopefully not my son's, but it will happen and this country will break apart to look something like Europe's borders.

THIS IS COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!! In the least it is fascism.

Mandatory service into a government approved work program for youth is exactly one of the key components o that loone in sout Korea. Obama has too many social programs that are way o similiar for my liking.

Liberals are killing this country and are so tied up into self deprecation and feeling bad to be American that they would rather bleed the country to death for every other country than strengthen this country. I am sure that those mandatory programs will mostly be for working in other countries and not internally.

Rome fell and so will America. Look at history. No country or power lasted over 300 years and each and every single one of them fell not through outside forces, but rather internal weakness.

I fear a civil war is brewing. It may not happen my generation and hopefully not my son's, but it will happen and this country will break apart to look something like Europe's borders.

I think you mean North Korea. Plus I'm dissapointed in you shortchangeing our Italian heritage. Rome in one form or another ruled for almost 1700 years. It even presided over the longest stretch in human history with no major wars or conflict known as the "Pax Romana" or Roman Peace. For almost 500 years no one in the western world challeged Rome.

And didn't Hitler set up a plan like this after he got in power? I guess Americorps sounds better than Obama youth.

Last edited:
Yes I meant North . . . I was pissed responding.

300 years is the life span for a country to not change in some way, either get bigger or smaller, better or worse (we are heading worse). Rome did rule for 1000+ years, but it had many, many changes but it was very different than how the US is being ran now. . . It was not concerned about eveyone other country out there. It was able to survive in the different forms for so long becaue it only cared about Rome and what bettered Rome. Obama and Liberals tendto make choices that are not the best for the betterment of the country by takeing each person's power and money away from them an gving it to everyone and thing that doesn't deserve it except for being able to hold out thier hands.

Don't get me wrong, I am proud of my Italian heritage, but ashamed of some past World War issues the home country decided to to do.

Little redemption...Did you know the Mob actually cleaned up and kept german spies out of the ports on the east coast? The Navy asked Lucky Luciano to have his men watch over the ports and report any German, Italian or Japanese trying to infiltrate them. In Siclily and Italy the Mafia esentially stopped the Italian army from resisting the American advance.

The Mafia Restored: Fighters for Democracy in World War 11

Look my last name up online. DeCicco :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom