1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the perfect fj62

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by want62bad, Mar 4, 2004.

1. want62bad

want62bad

Hi all.......
    Thanks for all the responses to my other 62 post,thought i'd try another question.Seems like rust is no 1 on the list,then maintainence and records of such.3 how it looks in and out then how well does everything work....... :cheers:then take it to a mec to have compression ect cked if i'm right need to be 150 or so each cyl not to exceed 7% between each cyl...see I can Read.....anyway i have cked trader ,car.com and every other site can anybody give any ideas where else to look....looking to buy next month or so have 1 vehicle schedule with wife not working need 2 Drivers would like to keep in 4500 range I know not asking for much :D A little help from the 62 gurus for the PERFECT 62(you know norust/low miles 1 owner all records ::)

2. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    [quote author=want62bad link=board=1;threadid=12565;start=msg115282#msg115282 date=1078449400]
    ...would like to keep in 4500 range I know not asking for much :D A little help from the 62 gurus for the PERFECT 62(you know norust/low miles 1 owner all records ::)
    [/quote]

PERFECT.... :rolleyes:

The first thing you need to realize is that this does not exist...especially not for under 5 grand...no rust, low miles, 1 owner all records, and give it away... RRRIIIIGGGHHHTTTT.....

Good luck with all that.

-Steve

3. Mike S

Mike S

It could happen...

Where are you located? There are more than a few rust free trucks with under
    175K miles in CA, AZ, NM, and NV. Tough to find with less than 125K miles.

I think that expecting to pay $5K to $6K to get what you want would be more realistic.

Mike S

4. yooper

yooper SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    See your other thread. That one in Wenatchee I posted is $4000.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">