The only thing good about... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
...working on Saturday is that I get a chance to surf Mud from one end to the other. I pull a Saturday shift once a month and it sucks. At least it's only a half day. :crybaby:

I work for Ferguson Ent. The nations largest plumbing wholesale distrubutor. Currently #341 on the Fortune 500 list. WOW, you're impressed huh!
I've been there for 7 years, I'm the operations guy. When I pull a saturday I just have to sit by the phones and work the cash drawer. I also catch up on some of my paperwork and surf Mud.

Ive already used up all my picture space.. Need my own web page. need more money... hmmm....
OK, I Got it... Lets get some of us arizonans togeather and open up our own 4x4 adventure runs.. we could compete with the j**ps and hummers... Pluss, our custermers would be riding in style on leather seats, wood trim, all that rich people stuff that they like to see. Pluss, we make out on it. not only do we get to go 4x4 every weekend, but we actually get paid for it.
Well,... donno about insurance... have em sign a you die its not our fault contract.
What do ya think???
-Ron

Project FJ80 said:
Ive already used up all my picture space.. Need my own web page. need more money... hmmm....
OK, I Got it... Lets get some of us arizonans togeather and open up our own 4x4 adventure runs.. we could compete with the j**ps and hummers... Pluss, our custermers would be riding in style on leather seats, wood trim, all that rich people stuff that they like to see. Pluss, we make out on it. not only do we get to go 4x4 every weekend, but we actually get paid for it.
Well,... donno about insurance... have em sign a you die its not our fault contract.
What do ya think???
-Ron
Ron If you plan on spending anytime on Mud you should check out the Silver Star membership
https://forum.ih8mud.com/subscriptions.php?
It will make your life here more convinent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom