***The Official Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2011 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got home. Had a good time, but wish we could have wheeled more today. We came back late and only got to wheel for about 30 minutes. The 4Runner did really good and Shawn had a good first time out with his H3. It definitely got beat up a little, but he thinks it was worth it. I'll keep working on him to get a Yota.

Thanks for having us out. I'll definitely try to make the next one!

Lots of fun...and a good excuse to get my wheeling fix.

Full length get your popcorn!!

IMG_6375.jpg

Last edited:
the real MIOBI...

lest anyone get the mistaken impression that TCCC at MIOBI is about anything other than MUD!!!

there was a small snapping turtle of about 6 inch diameter in this hole that my son caught

you should have seen the amount of mud that was packed inside the wheels and brakes when I pulled everything off to powerwash things out...

wish I could have been down for longer, but had a great time while we were there... thx
P8270480 (Small).jpg
P8270483 (Small).jpg

Grrr, I'm also out of action due to a bad back. I hate it!:bang:

Post up more pics, videos and stories, it's the only way for me to get my wheelin' fix.

Here are my pics...if you want the originals...pm with the following information

Name
E-mail Address
Image Name

http://photobucket.com/tallcorn2011

Had a great time as always, nice to see some new faces that I hope are back next year! Thanks to all the members of the club that helped make this happen this year and to Rob and Woody for making the long journey to attend!

LDktW.jpg

Last edited:
Had a great time meeting everyone and wheeling at MIOBI. I can't wait to do it again next year!:cheers:

For those of you that were on the Friday afternoon (around 3:15) run with Larry leading, you may recognize the end of this crazy little trail we (accidentally) went on. Does anyone know if this thing has a name?

Here is the video from the passengers perspective...

In a little over my head at MIOBI for the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2011 - YouTube

P.S. Enjoy the commentary!

-Eric

Had a great time meeting everyone and wheeling at MIOBI. I can't wait to do it again next year!:cheers:

For those of you that were on the Friday afternoon (around 3:15) run with Larry leading, you may recognize the end of this crazy little trail we (accidentally) went on. Does anyone know if this thing has a name?

Here is the video from the passengers perspective...

In a little over my head at MIOBI for the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2011 - YouTube

P.S. Enjoy the commentary!
-Eric

Hard to tell which trail due to the dash blocking the view. :)
If that's the little offshoot from the main trail right after the pond, then it doesn't really have a name. Very flexy, with lots of up\down and fairly short, before it takes you right back to the main trail?

Art, you should modify your post. I have a 24" wide screen and I still have to scroll 50% back and forth just to post this reply.

Good Times and we were bummer Brooke could not make it but there were moments when it was like she was there all the time :grinpimp:
small_DSCN0873.JPG
small_DSCN4658.JPG

Hard to tell which trail due to the dash blocking the view. :)
If that's the little offshoot from the main trail right after the pond, then it doesn't really have a name. Very flexy, with lots of up\down and fairly short, before it takes you right back to the main trail?

I was a bit turned around, but that sounds about right. Thanks Dingman!

Eric

I was a bit turned around, but that sounds about right. Thanks Dingman!

Eric

That is a really fun offshoot. I also found it accidentally the first time. I take it often now, just for the up and down fun.

It will really flex out your rig and anything long with overhanging bumpers will get hung up.

Commentary was good, you could tell some words were censored before they were spoken. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom