The New 2007 FZJ71 4500EFI IN-LINE 6 (PETROL) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does it have airbags?
Required for mines here.

Matt

Coming later to oz to you keep you mine crews happy. So in the meantime enjoy your little cryluxes:D

matt 105, sorry to tell you that NO air bags available to any 70 series at all.:grinpimp:

The Price

It costs between about 23000 US$ and 30000 US$ depending on the options, such as::cool: :)

1- Front and Rear Diff Locks
2- Automatic or Manual Wheel Hubs
3- Snorkel
4- Body options (Mud Guards, Aluminum Wheels, Axilary Tank-20litres, Extended Bumber, Grill Guard, Electric or Manual Whing, Chrome Package, Rear Wipers, ....etc)
5- Manual or Automatic Tranny
6- Bucket seats
7- ......etc

My 2002 FZJ74 FRP Top costs me 28000 US$ :cheers:

:D

5 vs 6 bolts. Toyota outgrew the maximum bearing and wheel stud size you could fit in the the 6 x 140mm pattern. The 5x 150mm pattern allowed room for larger hubs and an increase of lug nut size from 12mm to 14mm. I don't know if they just made up that size or if there is some kind of standard somewhere.

I think the new Tundra is running 5 on 150mm as well, isn't it?

We thought it was the bigger M10 axle studs, cone washers and dowels as well. We dont break them so much anymore. :)

Matt

Nothing new to add here, but just wanted to say (brag:D) that I got to do a factory tour at Toyota Auto Body (fka ARACO) this week.

It was really cool to see the new 70's with new facia, as well as pick-up/flat beds, troopies, with snorkel, etc...

They were busy preparing for the new model's launch which is supposed to take place this summer.

No pics were allowed inside the plant though.:)

Hi All:

This is a cool rig! Gawd, I'd love to get one of these rigs in North America!

OMG - this rig makes the "FJ Cruiser" look like, well, you know what I mean! :eek:

Please, continue to torture us with these posts, "LC Lover!" :D

Regards,

Alan

Cheers, I think it is a cool little truck and will look better with an Oz bullbar as all cruisers do instead of the factory plastic. Thanks for posting up the pictures and sharing.
I was told by a Toyota mechanic that the thicker 5 studs with the bigger nuts give a lot higher clamping effect than the old 6 stud system. cheers.

No pics were allowed inside the plant though.:)

damn ! please dude .. keep one eyeglasses camera .. please !!!!

damn ! please dude .. keep one eyeglasses camera .. please !!!!

You guys buy me one and I will make sure I wear it the next time!

Don't get geeky-looking ones though.

Mot:D

love that front design.. its diferent... Its look something like a 4 runner.. BUT I dont like the front bumper... terrible... Can you take some pics of the engine comparment... I wish to see how its look...

congrats for you new 70..

here in venezuela we still using the same old front design

too bad....

MORE PICS for 2007 FZJ71

Hi all, I just came from The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for an off-road trip in addition for taking more photos of the new 2007 FZJ71 and the FZJ79, and I was lucky to see both the FZJ79 in the show yard of one dealer, and seeing the 2007 FZJ71 in the Dunes of the huge "NAFUD DESERT".

I also went to a Desert Drag Race were Landcruisers and many other Trucks compete.

I will post my photos soon.:)

My only problem is the size of the photos are too large due the fact that they were taken by a 10 MP Camera, but I will try my best to show you some photos.
:grinpimp: :cheers:

Could any one let me know how to post larger photos on this site

Hi all, plaese if any one of you could tell me how to post larger more clear photos on this site, I have many of them that I would like you to see, please let me know:cheers:

Hi all, plaese if any one of you could tell me how to post larger more clear photos on this site, I have many of them that I would like you to see, please let me know:cheers:

sent it to me .. and I can resize and up load to link here..

tapage46@gmail.com

Get a silver star to post up as many pics as you like...

https://forum.ih8mud.com/announcement.php?f=86&a=2

with a 10mp camera you proabably need to turn the settings down a bit. If you have very large high quality photos you either have to sacrifice some quality and or some size to get them within the posting limit here. Or you can upload them to your own site, snapfish or some other pic hosting site and then post the link. hth

Tons of photos = Can Not post due to size

I have one small photo that would like you to see, check it out:D
c718392fca.jpg

Yes, that looks exactly like any of the 70's I have seen with the exception of the front clip ahead of the windshield.

Personally, I prefer the round headlights, but change is inevitable. I can't believe it lasted for twenty years without any cosmetic changes.

I suspect that perhaps this change may be more than cosmetic. Maybe this new front body work is airbag compliant? If this unit supports airbags, maybe it will maintain some current markets and possibly open up others. Like North American (unlikely, but hope never hurts). I wonder if there are any side impact beams in the doors.

Anyway, thanks for the post. It looks good, and with that sort or power, it probably goes pretty good, too.

-kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom