The (failed) Moonshine Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"Built for the Outdoor Enthusiast" - I need to know "how so?"

This Custom ShowHauler is 4 Wheel Drive and has the appointments of a High End home all in one package
Because every outdoor enthusiast needs high-end appointments in the woods :rofl:

Made some good progress this weekend. Got some more framing done, some more skins on and wore myself out!! Feels good to have some progress.

No sir. Outside will be sealed with epoxy resin and fiberglass, inside will be sealed with either penetrating epoxy or urethane.

More progress. Feels good to get more skins up. Windows will get routed out later.

IMG_20190724_185410.jpg

IMG_20190724_194845.jpg

IMG_20190724_185441.jpg

Awesome progress, any estimate on weight of this one vs weight of the original “template” model? I guess it probably doesn’t matter much with what your putting it on, it looks heavy all of a sudden.

Awesome progress, any estimate on weight of this one vs weight of the original “template” model? I guess it probably doesn’t matter much with what your putting it on, it looks heavy all of a sudden.

The new one is larger, so it will undoubtedly be heavier. How much heavier, not sure, but the ferd won't care :lol:

That’s exactly where the dog asked me to put ours.

Ceiling and roof structure 99% done after today. Back to side skins, then lights and wiring starts!

Two pics, from opposing corners. A somewhat confusing perspective.

MVIMG_20190727_155659.jpg

IMG_20190727_155712.jpg

Few more pieces put on today, amidst other activities.

MVIMG_20190728_165912.jpg

MVIMG_20190728_165926.jpg

Looking good JC!

I love this build.

I hate that it's a month between times I can work on this thing, but c'est la vie. Other priorities.

I've gone back and forth a few times about generators. Should I dedicate space to a small generator? This will be big enough to power the rooftop AC unit, and everything else I need (when I can't plug in) but is the cost worth it? I'm leaning towards yes now that I found this specific model, but I'm looking for input on this topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom