The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I just rec'd a phone call from a guy that I coached with on my son's teams. We have coached together for 7 years. I haven't talked to him since May at the end of baseball season. He just called and told me about travel baseball tryouts next week and the fact that his wife is making homemade tamales this weekend and wanted to know if I wanted some. They are delicious.

He also had his 5 children get on speaker phone with me and I talked to them. I expressed my feelings towards them and ended up getting 5 "I love and miss you coach". That made my night. :D

*He said that Trevor likes to fight just like me. Trev has fought the biggest one in the dugout and they've been friends ever since (6 years)

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Thinking more about it,

"Don't fawk with a Monkey. We're here to play. Trevor is a wild child, he likes to throw down even if he is the smallest". We will see but it's a long call for travel ball. The wife says that she doesn't want him to do it but the jury is still out, he wants to be at three.

She did bring us home pizza on the way home from work and then took off for a friend's birthday and left us at home. God bless her. :D

Hey :beer:it’s not Monday :beer:

Caught up with some buds last night and went to an actual theatre to see F vs F, pretty decent I thought.

Oh man the theatre was dead, and the reclining seats sucked bo bo, no idea how they stay open.

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Man, I have put socks and shoes on today. I get accustomed to working from home. Most days I barely need to put on pants.
Copy that. 1st thing off at rhe door is the shoes & socks.
I can lose whatever else when I hit the b-room.
I wear basketball shorts anytime I can get away with it in life, and underwear only when out in public.

I have like 3-4pr old style Adidas Sambas I just toss in the wash, I rarely wear socks unless wearing the work boots.

Heck, I bet bras are why some women are so cranked 24/7.
Never thought it thru before, I’m bad enough in boxer briefs.

I’d be one ugly gal the way I get lazy.
Screw warpaint & bras, let alone all the waxing 😲 😲😲
(Not that guys mind the results)

Good morning to all you East Coasters, Monkey & Co.

Random pic that made me happy:

66F4627D-E84D-4750-A58D-6464D80D7D3E.jpeg

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Copy that. 1st thing off at rhe door is the shoes & socks.
I can lose whatever else when I hit the b-room.
I wear basketball shorts anytime I can get away with it in life, and underwear only when out in public.

I have like 3-4pr old style Adidas Sambas I just toss in the wash, I rarely wear socks unless wearing the work boots.

Heck, I bet bras are why some women are so cranked 24/7.
Never thought it thru before, I’m bad enough in boxer briefs.

I’d be one ugly gal the way I get lazy.
Screw warpaint & bras, let alone all the waxing 😲 😲😲
(Not that guys mind the results)

Good morning to all you East Coasters, Monkey & Co.

Random pic that made me happy:

View attachment 2137732
Good morning Hot Rod. I'm about the same but for the past few months I've decide to Free Ball regardless of where I am. That just removes one step when I go to the ER which is often. :)

I did sleep last night for almost 6 hours. I feel like a new man today. I hope that you caught some Zzzzs as well.

LINUS

- God let me sleep some Mon into Tues, but me & mutt watched random cartoons & Kim’s Convenience marathon (fun show if tou never heard of it - it’s a “blue skies” comedy from Canada).
Plot around a Korean owned bodega in Vancouver, I like it.

But sleep didn’t make the list. :meh:

Sleep is like sex, take when we can, right? :p

LINUS

Caught up with some buds last night and went to an actual theatre to see F vs F, pretty decent I thought.
Worth paying $4-5 bux for rent?

DeNiro bugs the isht outta me since he started that “tough guy routine” on Trump.
- Get real Robbie, Taxi Driver was like 1971.
- Both you & Don qualify for senior citizen discounts at a 4:00 Early Bird dinner.

Sorry/ rant over - lack of sleep ;)

Back to org question - decent enough to do rental, or just meh......

Top Bottom