🐒 The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey 🐒

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

With you man. I’m ready to go ball peen hammer / soft spots of the skull to drop again.
At least I’m yawning again, going for “take 2”.
Pretty quick.

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

Dude - ssssssssssshhhhhhhh.
The reason TX is so awesome is because TX does TX.

Please - stop. I’d rather join the “cajun boat crew” - before moving to AK . (and my boat is good in either)
Keep secrets......all the Austin guys are already making the state blow up.

My best Napoleon Dynamite voice :
“Gosh DD, why you gotta be like that, TX already got like 3’ of air”

:cool: :cool::cool:
Gosh, Linus—should I tell them that Texas women are really something special?

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Gosh, Linus—should I tell them that Texas women are really something special?
If we’re talking USA women, a Southern drawl is great, but a Texan gal talking is foreplay.
She can talk utility bills, read a menu - foreplay, 100%.

If I say more, we get this bumped to that ‘really OT’ forum :p

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

If we’re talking USA women, a Southern drawl is great, but a Texan gal talking is foreplay.
She can talk utility bills, read a menu - foreplay, 100%.

If I say more, we get this bumped to that ‘really OT’ forum :p
BOY HOWDY!

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I just rec'd a phone call from a guy that I coached with on my son's teams. We have coached together for 7 years. I haven't talked to him since May at the end of baseball season. He just called and told me about travel baseball tryouts next week and the fact that his wife is making homemade tamales this weekend and wanted to know if I wanted some. They are delicious.

He also had his 5 children get on speaker phone with me and I talked to them. I expressed my feelings towards them and ended up getting 5 "I love and miss you coach". That made my night. :D

*He said that Trevor likes to fight just like me. Trev has fought the biggest one in the dugout and they've been friends ever since (6 years)

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Thinking more about it,

"Don't fawk with a Monkey. We're here to play. Trevor is a wild child, he likes to throw down even if he is the smallest". We will see but it's a long call for travel ball. The wife says that she doesn't want him to do it but the jury is still out, he wants to be at three.

She did bring us home pizza on the way home from work and then took off for a friend's birthday and left us at home. God bless her. :D

Hey :beer:it’s not Monday :beer:

Caught up with some buds last night and went to an actual theatre to see F vs F, pretty decent I thought.

Oh man the theatre was dead, and the reclining seats sucked bo bo, no idea how they stay open.

Top Bottom