The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

The Jade Bean

Hobby coffee roaster and Toyota junkie.
SILVER Star
Good day, fellas.

Sorry that I've not been on for a while to pester the fantastically fine-feathered forum folk frequently as of late, but a lot has been going on, as many of you know.

Sarah is smiling and is stronger together with you all as a result of your fervent prayers and attention to her situation, so thank you all for that. Since this is my only social networking platform, my thanks gets placed here.

This is Sarah today, after most of her swelling was reduced post-surgery (posted from her GFM page (the only one we're updating)):

View attachment 2127576
I didn’t know. Praying!! -Daniel Kent

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Started the day with family breakfast, then BBQ burgers for my son & his buddies before they went paint balling (early Bday party) and cake, then funeral and the social after...another full range of emotions day. Knackered.
I am 49 years old and have never been to a funeral, not even my fathers. I have seen enough dead people. :( I'm sorry that you had to do that.

I do like the BBQ burgers though. Happy birthday to the boy.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Grand old Captain Kirk
He 10,000 men
He beamed them down to Earth and then beamed them up again
When you're up, you're up
And when you're down, you're down
But when you're only halfway up you're nowhere to be found.
I have heard of it but I never watched it. I must admit I did watch Lost in Space but I've never been a TV person (besides sports & cartoons).

Top Bottom