The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I got yelled at again this morning. I'm not sure I want to go to New York with the woman this weekend. She threatened to call the po-po on me last night because I didn't take her bytching very well, I expressed it to her (in a very mean way cuz that's me) and she yelled at me at 6:26 this morning. She might be making this trip with only her and Trevor. I'm still thinking about it. I am not a happy camper right now.

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

I got yelled at again this morning. I'm not sure I want to go to New York with the woman this weekend. She threatened to call the po-po on me last night because I didn't take her bytching very well, I expressed it to her (in a very mean way cuz that's me) and she yelled at me at 6:26 this morning. She might be making this trip with only her and Trevor. I'm still thinking about it. I am not a happy camper right now.
Suck it up, buttercup!

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I'm guessing the MonkeyMan has never said, "Yes, Dear" in his life. :doh: :lol:
I never concede and I never apologize. I purposefully make a choice to be fair and honest in everything I do, even fighting. I am fair so I don't give in or say I'm sorry. I treat everyone and everything fairly. You gotta be fair and just in what we do every day. I do hold the line a little tighter than most, I don't cave. She knew that when we met, I was an A-hole then and I still am.

I never concede and I never apologize. I purposefully make a choice to be fair and honest in everything I do, even fighting. I am fair so I don't give in or say I'm sorry. I treat everyone and everything fairly. You gotta be fair and just in what we do every day. I do hold the line a little tighter than most, I don't cave. She knew that when we met, I was an A-hole then and I still am.
Now, if you put a little concession and apology in your life, your wife may stop walking around with a machete...

You’re welcome. 😃

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

. . . and you might get more squirrel too--out of sheer jaw-dropping fascination on her part!
I don't know about all of that. She ain't giving it up very often. I need more hookers I think but I can't if we're married. I will not do that but Lawd let us get divorced again and it's game on. I might have run a few thousand up till now.

I need the nay-nay at least twice a day and it ain't happening that often. I'd be lucky to get it four times a week. :(

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

Rain in the zip code today . . . so no endurance walking. But that's ok, I did a bunch of walking yesterday. But I did manage to have my caldo de pollo. Tomorrow, it's caldo de res!

Top Bottom