The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

As Monday’s go...that was acceptable.

No day drinking Monkey! :worms:
I ain't drinking, I'm fighting with the wife she has no machete. I am angry and she tells me that often. I don't take shyt off of anyone. You can be the prettiest Lil brown thing on the planet but if you yell at me it's game on. I don't play. I never have. I like it raw and right now, let's roll.

She just got her arse chewed by a monkey. She said that she was going to call the sheriff's office. I told her to make sure they bring more than three because the last three didn't do so well. :jimlad: I sent them away with busted mouths. I'm frigging ready to roll, let's get it on.

That was until the 12 guys from the SWAT team showed up. I messed up three of them and then got hijacked from the back. I got his name, I got his number so we're not done yet.

I was seriously over matched, I tried my best but I couldn't hang with all of them. They got me, I tried as best I could but I was no match for all of them. They won.

I needed a combat situation, then it'd be game on. They wouldn't stand a chance if that was the case. I might have some stuff in store for them that they've never seen. ;)

Last edited:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

That's when they told me that I can't punch a police officer in the mouth. I was like, yes I can, I just did three times. Yeah, I'm cranky and like to fight. That's what I do, it's in my blood.

I did not get arrested this last time by the way. We just laughed about it and they took off the hand cuffs. Me and SWAT stood at the end of my driveway talking about random things for 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom