The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

The machete toting monkey on the other hand, she might be trouble. Be cautious when you mess with her.
I've had girls around the world, all kinds of them and none of them will kill you like this one. She cut me in 2017 with a machete, bad but it didn't kill me , it only bled, so it was fine. I love the fun involved. Let's rizzle my nizzle. I like a good game.

She hasn't learned to stab the right way yet. I'm not gonna teach her either.

Last edited:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Hey, I resemble that remark or rather she does. :D The woman was toting it (the machete) around this morning at 7 AM and threatened me with hitting me with it. That was funny, it didn't take long before she changed her mind. I will break shyt in a minute so don't mess with me. I am angry.

She told me again that I'm angry and mean. We kind of knew that early on. Don't roll with the Devil.

stinkyfj60

Hey, I resemble that remark or rather she does. :D The woman was toting it around this morning at 7 AM and threatened me with hitting me with it. That was funny, it didn't take long before she changed her mind. I will break shyt in a minute so don't mess with me. I am angry.

I am sure gumboots and a machete will win you over :grinpimp:

Top Bottom