The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Here we go again, the woman decided to yell at me but I don't take shyt from anyone. I told her that her and her little brown friends can fvvck off. I will sell this place and will not leave until it's sold. She said that I was mean again, I told her that's how I grew up and she'd better figure it out because I don't give a care. I am trailer park trash, that's how I have grown up. I moved up to a house that's over $450K but I am still down to earth dirty, don't F with me cuz I'll let it fly. She comes here from a bamboo hut and wants to dictate what I do......yeah good luck Chuck. I don't roll like that, I take off the gloves.

Pissed rain like nobody’s business here all morning, now the sun is out, so we took a nice tour on the backroads home from dinner. Kids and ourselves got a terrific meal & visit in with the in-laws, We’re lucky they are good people.

I have no advice for Monkey on the wife...if you get them figured out please write a book for the rest of us! :rofl:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Pissed rain like nobody’s business here all morning, now the sun is out, so we took a nice tour on the backroads home from dinner. Kids and ourselves got a terrific meal & visit in with the in-laws, We’re lucky they are good people.

I have no advice for Monkey on the wife...if you get them figured out please write a book for the rest of us! :rofl:
I'm glad that you had a good time, Monkey has it covered. As a matter of fact, with my new Monkey that I got today I was pestering my 13 YO as he was in bed. I was pretending that it was alive and it kept looking around. I tortured him for about 20 minutes before I told him that I loved him and kissed him good night. Yeah I still do that. Say what you will but these are my children and I love them.

Last edited:

stinkyfj60

Just taught the coolest Chinese kid. 13yr old boy that has traveled to the Amazon, Kenya, and the United States.

Loves spiders (sorry Monkey) and wildlife and travel...

That is when this job is fun, when you get an advanced student and you can get them to open up in English and tell you about their lives.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Just taught the coolest Chinese kid. 13yr old boy that has traveled to the Amazon, Kenya, and the United States.

Loves spiders (sorry Monkey) and wildlife and travel...

That is when this job is fun, when you get an advanced student and you can get them to open up in English and tell you about their lives.
If you can get it out of them, life is wonderful. The problem is that most people don't listen or aren't interested.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I didn't tell you all about me getting yelled at again this morning at 6:26. I caved and let it roll but last night at 9:38 I went off on her. It was in response to another yelling. She does that often. Needless to say she didn't give me the nay-nay. :D

Erica came over this morning for school. She was sad, I could tell it in her voice. I asked her why. She said that her mom yelled at her. I told her that in was in their blood (Norma is from Bugney) .I got yelled at an hour earlier and gave her hug. I told her to be happy today and have fun. I love my Erica and am always disappointed with her parents treating her badly. You don't do that to children. That makes me mad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom