The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

Oh, the reader? Yeah, I was able to find one that worked, and it did clear all codes quite well.

FOSS to the rescue and is registerable to more than one vehicle.

It's showing as "currently unavailable" which means they're not selling it.

Need me to send it up to you?

EDIT: I'm not sure if it will do what you need it to do, but I'll send it in a heartbeat if'n you needs it.
Nah, different. Thanks though.

f***ing BMW wants tree fiftee for them to hit generate :mad:

Tried several variations with out luck. And of course I don't have a cable to tap into the system to grab the hex code for the embedded stored one for my vin.
What series do you have - 3 & 4?
If so, did you try this one from "bimmerpost"?

It appears as though the video and a download URL are still valid, in addition to others validating his information.

What series do you have - 3 & 4?
If so, did you try this one from "bimmerpost"?

It appears as though the video and a download URL are still valid, in addition to others validating his information.
Ya, Tried that one. And old. There are several other out there similar. I've maybe 10 codes today with success. We have 2015 328ix with the NBT, not the older CIC., and not the newer NBTv4 or whatever it is. From my brief research there are FSC codes for just the maps and FSC for other things. Im trying to update to NA Roadmaps 2019-2.

Most the bimmer sites just say use one of the ebay links for $20 and be done. I sure aint paying the couple hundred the dealers want. I have the maps all ready on USB and the car detects everything correct, just need the stupid FSC code for the nav.

Annoying as it is, it is kinda fun just to dump a usb key in the console with latest bin and updated everything else. The NAV is the last piece to update.

Ya, Tried that one. And old. There are several other out there similar. I've maybe 10 codes today with success. We have 2015 328ix with the NBT, not the older CIC., and not the newer NBTv4 or whatever it is. From my brief research there are FSC codes for just the maps and FSC for other things. Im trying to update to NA Roadmaps 2019-2.

Most the bimmer sites just say use one of the ebay links for $20 and be done. I sure aint paying the couple hundred the dealers want. I have the maps all ready on USB and the car detects everything correct, just need the stupid FSC code for the nav.

Annoying as it is, it is kinda fun just to dump a usb key in the console with latest bin and updated everything else. The NAV is the last piece to update.
What a PIA for just the nav update.

Seems an eBay link is just the ticket for you.

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

Speaking of standards, did you walk today? I need to get after it here in a few minutes.

I'm being a sissy though, the other day when I fell and I thought I fractured a vertebrate, well it still hurts pretty good. I guess I can get in a mile or two though.
So, I did walk today . . . in the 101º heat. No index needed to know that's HOT. Miss Trixie stuck to the shade but hung in there with me the whole time. She's good like that. :cool:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

So, I did walk today . . . in the 101º heat. No index needed to know that's HOT. Miss Trixie stuck to the shade but hung in there with me the whole time. She's good like that. :cool:
Ours is too fat & old, I try to leave her inside as much as I can this time of year.

I think I will walk up to the store. Trevor informed me that he needs 5 spiral notebooks and a binder for school tomorrow. I might as well go and get them now. I thought that I was done walking for the day but I guess not.

What a PIA for just the nav update.

Seems an eBay link is just the ticket for you.
So $19.99 ebay. Instant code and latest map to download (that part I already had) and done. Dealer can suck it. Car is all updated and happy.

I hate this this dealer. Even when we bought it the wheels were curbed. I can live with that, but I called them out on it and they blamed car washes for the curb rash. I stood up and ask the jackass to go walk the lot with ALL the other cars and show me all the cars with car wash wheel damage. He declined and said I may be correct. Moron. We did get a pretty good deal on it and don’t feel bad. Besides paid in cash he wasn’t walking away.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Good evening fawkers , hope you are enjoying summer, having another great evening here.

Got my new fuel line ends for the Evinrude 4.4 today, Scepter brand (Canadian Eh!) but made in Taiwan, and picked up the new trailer tires too. Gotta got bolt them on before it gets much later here.

View attachment 2057689
I like that. I can't drink it anymore but I like it. I always get into trouble so I stopped. Best for my family and I.

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

Good evening fawkers , hope you are enjoying summer, having another great evening here.

Got my new fuel line ends for the Evinrude 4.4 today, Scepter brand (Canadian Eh!) but made in Taiwan, and picked up the new trailer tires too. Gotta got bolt them on before it gets much later here.

View attachment 2057689
Still loves me some Pilsner Urquell! :beer:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

One of our local guys:

CLEVELAND -- Boston Red Sox lefty Chris Sale has reached 2,000 career strikeouts faster than any other pitcher in history.

Sale, 30, entered Tuesday's game against the Indians with 1,995 strikeouts. He struck out the side in the first and reached the milestone in the third when he fanned rookie Oscar Mercado.

Sale finished with 12 strikeouts in 6⅔ innings, allowing five runs (three earned) on five hits and two walks. The Red Sox won 7-6 in 10 innings.

According to information provided by the Red Sox, Sale broke Hall of Famer Pedro Martinez's mark by getting to 2,000 strikeouts in 1,626 innings. Martinez did it in 1,711⅓ innings, Randy Johnson in 1,733⅓ and Max Scherzer in 1,784.

Sale has struggled this season. He entered his 25th start at 6-11 with a 4.41 ERA. Still, he has the best strikeout-to-walk ratio in the majors since 1920.

Sale is in his third season with Boston after spending seven with the Chicago White Sox. He opened 2019 with four straight losses and didn't get his first win until May 3.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Teaching teaching teaching. Three kids in my first block were no where ready for the class that they had.

No Chinese mom boobs, so there's that...

Kid is packing today. Then I get to see her Christmas in Colorado.
Good late morning Stink. It's going to suck seeing her off but December will be here before you know it.

Sorry about the no boobs thing. :(

Top Bottom