The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I'll throw this out there for no particular reason. One time specifically, I spoke with a woman about staying the night with me. We had dinner first and then went to watch a World Cup soccer match. We had a great night, fantastic breakfast and the following morning I slipped some cash into her coat pocket at the curb when the taxi picked her up. This prostitute, yes a prostitute took it out, tore it up and threw it onto the ground. She said that she didn't stay with me for the money but because she liked me. She thought that I felt the same and started crying. :doh:

I spent an hour taping that thing back together. it kind of put me behind schedule cuz I was supposed to go squirrel hunting shortly after that. :)

I'll throw this out there for no particular reason. One time specifically, I spoke with a woman about staying the night with me. We had dinner first and then went to watch a World Cup soccer match. We had a great night, fantastic breakfast and the following morning I slipped some cash into her coat pocket at the curb when the taxi picked her up. This prostitute, yes a prostitute took it out, tore it up and threw it onto the ground. She said that she didn't stay with me for the money but because she liked me. She thought that I felt the same and started crying. :doh:

I spent an hour taping that thing back together. it kind of put me behind schedule cuz I was supposed to go squirrel hunting shortly after that. :)
Nice

I probably should not have shared that but you have to live life on the edge. Kindness and craziness accommodate each other in making our lives fun, enjoyable and interesting. Gotta push the envelope IMHO.

I hope that I didn't offend anyone.
LOL I appreciated it

It kind of reminds me of this book I read about some guys that worked on oil rigs around the world ... I believe it was titled “Dont tell mum I work on the rigs, she thinks I’m a piano player at a whorehouse” Is that what you do? Or did ?

Great book btw if anyone’s interested

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

LOL I appreciated it

It kind of reminds me of this book I read about some guys that worked on oil rigs around the world ... I believe it was titled “Dont tell mum I work on the rigs, she thinks I’m a piano player at a whorehouse” Is that what you do? Or did ?

Great book btw if anyone’s interested
Nah, I've been mongering for about three decades so I always enjoyed the interaction but always took into account the plight of the poor along the way. It helped me get a grip of what type of world we live in and to help me enjoy the amusement it offers. life long baseball coach and father. I do good stuff too.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

We're getting hammered with rain & lightning. I had to bring the fat dog to the garage. She's uneasy to say the least in a thunderstorm. He clickety-clack of her paws continuously walking around the house and trying to dig a hole in our wood floor has everyone awake. Poor thing, I feel bad for her but she's been living here her entire life, you'd think she'd get used to it by now (13 years).

The only thing I can figure is that she's always been nervous in storms. When she was about four or five she escaped the house and ran through the neighborhood until animal control got her. Long story short, she almost died from having surgery and I had to pay for blood transfusions. Maybe that still plays a part of it. I don't know but we're here in the garage.

To make things more fun, I just got a text from some clown about sending donation crap. It's 12:56 AM. WTF are people thinking? Or are they not? Apparently it's the latter.

So we were out at a Scout meeting tonight for the trip next week, our boy and 7 others locally are flying over to DC for 4 days and then heading to West Virginia for the World Scouts Jamboree...big deal for the kids (would be a big deal for me too if I was going)

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

So we were out at a Scout meeting tonight for the trip next week, our boy and 7 others locally are flying over to DC for 4 days and then heading to West Virginia for the World Scouts Jamboree...big deal for the kids (would be a big deal for me too if I was going)
That sounds like a fun trip.

Top Bottom