The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Good evening folks. Just checking in to find out what you all have been tearing up. @retrofive I hope that it's the Jeep. ;)

We just returned from our next to last regular season game. Trev played 3rd and had a really nice stab on a drive down the third base line, he got back to his feet and rifled it to first for the out. Actually he had four or five really nice plays at 3. Batting was fairly decent but I wasn't happy about him chasing junk that was out of the zone.

Oh well, the kids played a great game (offense / defense) and came away with a 12 - 1 victory. One more and then the District Tourney starts. Currently we are tied for the lead in the standings so we ought to be seeded pretty high, we own the tie breaker over the other team in head to head match ups.

I hope you all had a nice evening and get some rest. It's 10:30 and I'm headed out into the driveway to plug a tire on the little van before I rack out. Tomorrow will take us one step closer to greatness, be ready for it.

🍻

Just back from a belated birthday dinner for dad, 70 something now...we made plans to go dirt biking with my kids this Easter weekend one morning, WIN! :D

Side note: I think I’d better start thinking about taking care of myself if I have any hope of ripping around on a 250 dirt bike in my 70’s.:slap:

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star

I have been riveted to the screen about Notre Dame burning today . . .

we are planning visit Paris next year (to see Christo's wrapping of the Arc de Triomphe, and because I have wanted to go back and visit for several years now), but sadly, my husband won't get to see the undamaged Notre Dame (he's never been there) :frown:

Good evening folks. Just checking in to find out what you all have been tearing up. @retrofive I hope that it's the Jeep. ;)

We just returned from our next to last regular season game. Trev played 3rd and had a really nice stab on a drive down the third base line, he got back to his feet and rifled it to first for the out. Actually he had four or five really nice plays at 3. Batting was fairly decent but I wasn't happy about him chasing junk that was out of the zone.

Oh well, the kids played a great game (offense / defense) and came away with a 12 - 1 victory. One more and then the District Tourney starts. Currently we are tied for the lead in the standings so we ought to be seeded pretty high, we own the tie breaker over the other team in head to head match ups.

I hope you all had a nice evening and get some rest. It's 10:30 and I'm headed out into the driveway to plug a tire on the little van before I rack out. Tomorrow will take us one step closer to greatness, be ready for it.

🍻
The heep is in the garage and I've just been stuck at work since 5am...... another 8hrs to go. Fvcking sh!tty network upgrade gone wrong. Oh well, should be complete by time I feed the dogs breakfast.

Top Bottom