🐒 The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey 🐒

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I don't what the weather is doing today, so jeans, barefeet, and t-shirt.
As jocelyn were out running errands before and after picking up the van I made an observation of men in this area of those wearing pants vs shorts (cargo shorts). Only one fellow that was not working had on pants, the rest were in cargo shorts. Half of us were in our flip flops too. :)

spdwaver1

SILVER Star

Wonder how many heads have rolled for @spdwaver1 getting his SAS cards?
I'm (edit) wading through them all as I type this.

Whoda thunk walking through a sea of heads would require so much effort.

The cards showed up today, so they kept at least one worker bee to facilitate that shipment.

Last edited:

Turns out none of my machines failed while I was away.... They waited for me to get back. one dropped a mow valve first thing (easty fix) and another had a hydro line fail or two. Idk, i changed two lines anyway. Ended up dropping my pocket knife during that repair. Of course that required another trip back out searching around the hole like a freak. I did find it though. Overall not turrible for a Monday. :)

I'm digging this new to us Sienna. Only 52K miles and is in near new condition. One of the things that led me to like it so much is that the user interface (buttons, switches and gizmos) are nearly the same as our '05 LC. Looked, saw, knew and made a deposit yesterday. This morning everyone was buzzing around being busy and basically going crazy. There were three inquiries on the van but our guy said, "Do you see that guy in cargo shorts and flip flops just chilling over there? Well, it's his, I'm sorry."

About five salesmen came up to me and said that I got an incredible deal on the thing. They had only had it in stock a day before we made a deposit on it.

Then I took out the title for the Honda van and asked if they would please deduct it from the price. The younger sales guys just started laughing trying not to make it obvious that the dealer got taken for a ride. Three of those younger guys asked me for my cell phone so they could ask me about buying various vehicles. I thought that was nice of them. :)
View attachment 2356052

**Those are rain clouds (cumulonimbus) developing over the Everglades in the background, not that Saharan dust crap they keep bellyaching about.
My parents had one of those, same color too. It was a nice ride, made it to 205,000ish if I remember right. Not bad for a non-land cruiser. Hope you have good luck with that one.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

My parents had one of those, same color too. It was a nice ride, made it to 205,000ish if I remember right. Not bad for a non-land cruiser. Hope you have good luck with that one.
Thank you, it had better make it that far but like I said, those will be some tough miles As we drove home yesterday the wife said that she still missed our old Honda with over 300K on it. I tried to ensure her that this one wouldn't let her down if we treat it right.

I am going to be in trouble if it doesn't reach the 300K mark and I will be extremely disappointed with Mr. T. I am however confident that we'll get it there. Sumbytch better have no electrical Gremlins pop up.

Not this Mr. T. :D
1593519271806.png

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Good Morning All :) Another early day. Going to go see how many golf balls I can loose today :bang: . Hope your day is a great day and remember to smile. :)
Good morning Boat and good morning and greetings to all of you other nice folks. Enjoy your time chasing balls just to hit them again. I still haven't figured that one out. In baseball some other clown will fetch it and throw it back in to you). :) Boat, you might want to stock your inventory of golf balls. @Brentbba might have lost a few dozen yesterday. For the rest of you, do you have anything great planned for today?

I'm getting hedge plants installed. Don't know why the wife didn't just ask me to do it but I'm fine with that. I'll supervise just to be sure it's done right.

Today is forecast to be a fantastic day. I checked with the weather people here but they are complaining about heat and lightning storms.....blah, blah, blah so I checked my own forecast. Sunny, beautiful heat and humidity, early afternoon smiles will develop and pretty much cover our entire area. (95%) Nationally, raining will be a hindrance to those ranging from Seattle down to Salt Lake City and on the east coast from Boston to New York tailing off around Cincinnati. Chance of smiles nationwide is 85% on average.

Remember to do your part and spread the smiles. Have a nice day my friends.

:)

Good morning Boat and good morning and greetings to all of you other nice folks. Enjoy your time chasing balls just to hit them again. I still haven't figured that one out. In baseball some other clown will fetch it and throw it back in to you). :) Boat, you might want to stock your inventory of golf balls. @Brentbba might have lost a few dozen yesterday. For the rest of you, do you have anything great planned for today?

I'm getting hedge plants installed. Don't know why the wife didn't just ask me to do it but I'm fine with that. I'll supervise just to be sure it's done right.

Today is forecast to be a fantastic day. I checked with the weather people here but they are complaining about heat and lightning storms.....blah, blah, blah so I checked my own forecast. Sunny, beautiful heat and humidity, early afternoon smiles will develop and pretty much cover our entire area. (95%) Nationally, raining will be a hindrance to those ranging from Seattle down to Salt Lake City and on the east coast from Boston to New York tailing off around Cincinnati. Chance of smiles nationwide is 85% on average.

Remember to do your part and spread the smiles. Have a nice day my friends.

:)
I just carried a smile from Boston to Kentucky this morning. Happy to be home to hang out with mini-me! :steer::bounce:

Top Bottom