The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

4mydogs

SILVER Star
Couldn't post earlier. Anyone outside before dawn this morning? With clear skies I could see the grouping of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in the SE, and farther south the entirety of Scorpius. Coupled this with a nice NE breeze and a deer sighting, made for a fine walk with the hounds. If your sky is clear in the morning you have to check it out.

Good luck at the VA, Ultra!

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Thank you all for your thoughts. The VA went pretty well but took over an hour. Doc said I was good to go but crazy (this was my primary care provider), can't figure out why he thought I was crazy. Maybe all of the bones I've broken. I refused the stupid mask and gloves again.

My wife had to wait at the entrance of the building as they were only allowing veterans to enter. Oh and the nurse that did my vitals was from Muskogee Oklahoma. I thought that was neat, never met anyone from there.

4mydogs

SILVER Star
Thank you all for your thoughts. The VA went pretty well but took over an hour. Doc said I was good to go but crazy (this was my primary care provider), can't figure out why he thought I was crazy. Maybe all of the bones I've broken. I refused the stupid mask and gloves again.

My wife had to wait at the entrance of the building as they were only allowing veterans to enter. Oh and the nurse that did my vitals was from Muskogee Oklahoma. I thought that was neat, never met anyone from there.
Did you ask her if she was an Okie?

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Did you ask her if she was an Okie?
She was definitely an Okie with her hair that she done dyed purple. Yes, purple. Her husband was also an Okie from a small town but I can't remember the name.

I was enamored by the hair. Nope, she was an older lady and overweight. Not attractive but very nice.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I never understood the "girls with wild hair color" thing, but I'm kind of old-fashioned, I guess.

In my opinion, nothing says feminine and sexy like long natural hair.
I am too, old fashioned but I am often vulgar. My wife says that I use the F word way too much.

F her!!!! :)

Alrighty noodle, this should help. Probably one of my favorite ski movies eva

And if you haven't watched Snowman, it is good as well.... but then I again I collect them all LOL

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

Been through that town a time or five-dozen . . .

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

My little monkey is back out here on the heavy bag (25 minutes). He is throwing some good combinations and hard. I told him he is going to be an arsehole when he grows up. He asked why and I told him because he likes to punch too much.

Edit, he just broke the last two straps on his punching bag. It's now on the floor.

Top Bottom