The miraculous adventures and thoughts of a monkey

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Thank you, I have some issues but I won't share all of them. I do have alcohol issues and problems from killing people (in combat) but I am also nice, especially to my little league kids. I love them all, 330 of them. I'm nice to elderly people but I am disturbingly angry with people that are mean.

This week was the 5th time in a row that either the Dr's or the group said that I was mean and angry. I told them to fawk off. :) I only had four or five fist fights in the past week. I figured that I was good.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I’m too old for that s***, I figure if I can avoid the situation or defuse the situation I’ll just have to shoot a mofo.
You should have seen the black fellow (on Wednesday) that I pulled out of his truck. He wasn't real happy. He left before the fight was into game time. He left crying with a bloody mouth. I asked him why he chose to leave so early in our fight but he didn't respond.....F*ggot. I actually punched him three times through his driver's window at the stop sign. He was driving a Chevy Suburban, gold color.

This one bowed up on me and was sure that he'd kick my arse but he learned different. :lol:

Last edited:

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Bro, you need some real Jesus (not typical white church) stuff...

Grace, forgiveness, peace... level with our maker...
I do realize that I need something in my life besides anger. Maybe Jesus is what I need but I'm having a hard time pointing it to Jesus. I do know that I need something because I'm angry, really angry. Really really angry.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Anger is not good,I've been living with this sh*t for a long time, It never makes you feel good unless you fight. :( That's my only sensation of being alive.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Anger is a natural part of being human, maybe monkey? It’s up to us how to handle it and shape it. You know this as having been a husband and father.

We all have the ability and strength to shape what we use that energy for. Make it positive.
I can make it positive for my children and my kids in the league but I have a bad spot in my game that doesn't roll so well. I'm not shy about making it public either. I'm sorry.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Anger is a natural part of being human, maybe monkey? It’s up to us how to handle it and shape it. You know this as having been a husband and father.

We all have the ability and strength to shape what we use that energy for. Make it positive.
Trying dog, it isn't easy but I'm trying.

Top Bottom