The Merkel Pig Farm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely not selling all. I’m in the process of downsizing to get it to the point of not being insane to move.

@Glennmerkel thanks for the parts for my 78! @wngrog thanks for the contact. I am sure I have more part orders coming your way... following the pig farm!

@Dustin Messina glad I could help. There is a fair amount of 78-79 stuff here.
Glenn

@Dustin Messina glad I could help. There is a fair amount of 78-79 stuff here.
Glenn

I am sure I will be making another list soon! If you run across any patina blue fenders that could work on this truck let me know. Mine are solid, but don't match and if I can locate some that match or get close I'd get rid of mine. I have time so just keeping an eye out before I try to match them with a faux paint job. Dustin

@Dustin Messina I have some original blue paint fenders with original rot holes in the top of them. I doubt you’d want to put the time into fixing them just to keep the blue paint.

Hey Guys. I know I’ve been quiet for a fair amount of time. It’s been really busy around here. I got in with the Maryland Pilots and started the training program a couple of months ago. There is next to no free time and will be that way for atleast the next 2 years. We sold our place and move out at the end of the month. We found another place closer to Baltimore that we’re moving to. I’m working on shoving all the Pig parts in a storage unit. We have a few friends out here that are going to let me store some trucks for a bit of time until we get settled. Our new place doesn’t have a shop and it will be a few years before we can put one up. I’m trying to strip out a truck or 2 before I have to pack up all my tools.
I’m stripping the white 78 in the front. If anyone is looking for big parts, let me know. It actually has a pretty good frame on it. I just don’t have the time or space to take it down to a bare frame. If you guys need something, PM me. Most of my free time is spent studying to draw the charts for my pilotage so I won’t be on here much. I’ll still try to help out with parts needs as I’m in this training program. I’m definitely looking forward to the completion of the program and the time again to mess around with the trucks. All the best fellas.
Glenn

One day you’ll get to relax and enjoy all the fruits of your devotion. Congratulations!

A close look at Captain Chew saluting the Sty before returning to the charts

8543DE23-A64B-4F92-91A8-DACA57E5D531.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom