The Maytag hot tank parts cleaner - While she was out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I once took apart a microwave to create my own stick welder using the transformer and some other spare parts in the garage...

Maybe I shouldn't have used our only microwave. I figured it would be alright since I ended up getting a nice new SS one. It was a win-win. I got a project/new welder, and the wife got a new microwave. I was wrong... I still hear about it all the time.
You were right. Don't let them take that away from you.

This thread feels more like a support group.

AA, Appliance Anonymous, for when guys ( and gals) use the appliance to support their cruiser addiction.

This is a safe place, where you can share your experience with others without judgement from fellow gear heads.

AA, Appliance Anonymous, for when guys ( and gals) use the appliance to support their cruiser addiction.

This is a safe place, where you can share your experience with others without judgement from fellow gear heads.
I think all have a TLC healing story to share. For me, it probably started with the Tupper Ware Kool Aid jug I swiped from the kitchen cupboard when I was tearing away at my first lawn mower. Played dumb... it wasn't me Ma

Last edited:

I showed this post to my wife... She said we're all special in our own way and we need the support of one another. She then said she's going to start her own forum for all the spouses of Cruiser Addicts.

If she starts that forum, my girl friend will be her biggest contributor !

She thinks me, and yes all of you, are just nuts. ”It’s just a bloody car, what’s all the fuss about ?”

If she starts that forum, my girl friend will be her biggest contributor !

She thinks me, and yes all of you, are just nuts. ”It’s just a bloody car, what’s all the fuss about ?”
Sounds like she needs purpose in her life. Kind of like what each of us have.

and why are you STILL seeing her? :hmm:

When we would have to press fit bushings or bearings on machines(printing press)we would use a small deep fryer ,fill with oil,set the temp and drop the basket in with whatever we needed to fit.longer process than the above microwave trick but we could dial in the heat set pretty accurately.The heat soak was very even .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom