The MARCH 2007 "HAEL" International Rally in Saudi Arabia Desert (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, the 70 series dominated the March 2007 second "HAEL" rally in the Saudi Arabian Desert. The Rally started in 2006.

The top places (I think the first five) in the "HAEL" Rally qualify for the World Rally Championship, as the rally know considered as one of the stages that qualifies for the World Championship.

Out of the ten top winners are FZJ71's, FZJ79's and one FZJ80 winner and they are as follows:

1st Place: No.32 - FZJ79:cool:
3rd Place: No.12 - Not sure FZJ71 or FZJ79:cool:
4th Place: No.30 - FZJ71:cool:
6th Place: No.1 - FZJ71:cool:
7th Place: No.35 - FZJ71:cool:
8th Place: No.31 - FZJ80:cool:

The other winners (2nd, 5th, 9th & 10th Places) are GU:crybaby: & GQ:crybaby: Patrols:lol: .

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the photos I am attaching for the winners in no particular order.;)

:cheers:
bdayh3.jpg
frhan1.jpg
frhan3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, those pickups are sweet...

let me guess, 2nd and 5th places were taken by Mitsubishi...

nice pics, thanks for posting...

Now wouldnt that be good if I could watch that on Speedweek on the tv each week:D
Not even in oz do cruisers compete in such numbers. The are usually Patrols as they are cheaper;)

Saudi Arabia

Hi all, in Saudi Arabia you can see LANDCRUISERS every were and for every fifty LANDCRUISERs you will see another 4X4 truck, which means that the LANDCRUISERS dominate every were you look.

The 70 Series are every were you look in addition to a great number of 40 and 60 series. A kid in Saudi Arabia will dream of getting an FZJ71.

Copy of mfdy2.jpg

Stay Tooned Guys I Will Post More Info And Photos Soon

Hi guys, I forgot to tell you that I will try to post the complete list of contistents and their 4WD vehicles and their make and model. Inaddition to more Info & photos about the rally soon.;)

thanks LC LOVER THOSE PICS ARE REALLY COOL I WISH WE COULD GET THEM HERE MAYBE YOU CAN INVITE ME OVER FOR A TEST DRIVE AND GO CAMPING IN THE DESERT IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET OUT OF VANCOUVER
AARON KUIT

You are more than welcome to come "Prado t"

By the way Aaron, you are more than welcome to come here, the best time of the year is during December until March when the weather is cool and you can enjoy the desert. You know that the summer here is very hot:mad: .

I am from Kuwait and I often go to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emarites & Oman during weekends and during my vacations.

So you can visit any time and I can help you around, I even can take you for a camping trip.

Yours,
Meshal:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom