The LX450 replacement (beater DD and family hauler) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Completed the headlight swap and newer LED headlights bulbs ( the type that has a projector built in for custom aiming and perfect cut off line).

normal_IMG_163605.jpg

20230614_112810.jpg
You mind sharing the brand on the headlight assembly? i’m looking to replace mine and I haven’t pulled the trigger because i’m worried about the fit. These look great!

You mind sharing the brand on the headlight assembly? i’m looking to replace mine and I haven’t pulled the trigger because i’m worried about the fit. These look great!

Why are you looking to replace the headlights? My OEM ones started leaking and cracking so I had to. I did love the GTR LED bulbs in the OEM housing.

These are branded Feybreg, made in china but do not leak. The only major problem with them is the aim adjustments are junk, thus my swap to the modded projector set up as you can aim those independently. FWIW, aiming the LED projectors is a PITA as you have to adjust those with the lights removed.
Amazon product ASIN B091SRBV7J

Last edited:
Why are you looking to replace the headlights? My OEM ones started leaking and cracking so I had to. I did love the GTR LED bulbs in the OEM housing.

These are branded Feybreg, made in china buy do not leak. The only major problem with them is the aim adjustments are junk, thus my swap to the modded projector set up as you can aim those independently. FWIW, aiming the LED projectors is a PITA as you have to adjust those with the lights removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom