The Lohan Diet

Spook50

I just got an idea....

Holy crap. She looked hot in the trailers for that new (s***ty looking) Herbie movie too...

Spook50 said:
Holy crap. She looked hot in the trailers for that new (s***ty looking) Herbie movie too...
Those aren't the same woman. Look at the eye color (one has blue eyes, one has green). Also, the lips are different.

Lindsey Lohan has lost a bunch of weight, but I think the girl on the right is one of the Olsen Twins...

concretejungle

SILVER Star

hahaha, that's funny, but true. I had a good friend that i used to play on the high school golf team with that kinda disappeard for about 5 years. Some dude came up to me a few months ago at a bar and was asking me if i remembered him. I didn't have a clue. Then he told me his name and i couldn't believe it was the same guy. He had lost almost 200 lbs. Then he made a little comment saying that the coke diet is the best. Friggin' sad if you ask me.

That's F'd up...argh, why can't good looking girls understand they are good looking, instead of always trying to do something different...major self image issues...been there, not a fun situation for them, friends, family, nobody...

Did you see Linsey Hooters on SNL last night? She didn't look that bad :) . They were showing an earlier SNL with Lohan before the one on saturday and she looked much healthier.

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

Color me inquisitive. Has she been arrested or charged? Or is this all supposition? I would agree that she is too freaking skinny now and I hope she don't go all Karen Carpenter on herself.

Top Bottom