The Logo (of honor, bravery and beer) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The next thing we need is a cool club logo/sticker:cool:

Out of our 5+ members, do we have an artsy fartsy type?

meanwhile...

if anyone want's to put our club link in there signature to to help get the word out to local fellow mudders, that would be great.

:)

The next thing we need is a cool club logo/sticker:cool:

Out of our 5+ members, do we have an artsy fartsy type?

Maybe....

crest.jpg
crest.jpg

Cool logo!

Ian, you've got to change the colour though, that orange isn't 'factory'; it looks just like mine! :doh:

Thanks Rob

Cruiser Colour in the logo was supposed to be "pumpkin orange" which was factory in the early 70's...

Cruiser Color Codes

I had a Blue (Vodoo) Cruiser on the logo and changed it last minute.:hmm:

Any colour reqests?

Last edited:
I like it:clap:......brings back memories of my 40:cool: (it was "rustic green")
If this is a work-in-progress.
How about some snow caps and blue sky? like on our new license plates:rolleyes:.......only because the southern interior is not completely covered in cacti and sage brush.

Just a thought:)

OSTLC_logo.JPG

yours truly
THE BITMAP BUTCHER
OSTLC_logo.JPG

If this is a work-in-progress.
How about some snow caps and blue sky? like on our new license plates:rolleyes:.......only because the southern interior is not completely covered in cacti and sage brush.
Definately a work in progress...

I was thinking the same thing - I also thought about a lake in front of the mountains with Ogo-Pogo swimming around (something the other clubs wouldn't have). Justed wanted to see if this is the direction we wanted to head for our logo...

Any other thoughts???

I'LL make changes and repost to see what you guys think.

Nice work, I like the sunburst and air brush effects.

I like your idea, I do think it should have a lake, and maybe a vinyard and/or orchard against the mountains.

and to be fair to our members that have never owned a 40 we should throw a few other series in there.

It could be our first trail run :steer:assignment......a poser pic to copy the rigs for the foreground of the logo.

i think we need an ogopogo constricting a cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom