The Little Truggy That Could (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the 38 off... (Holy crap that's a heavy tire) soaking the caliper to rebuild tomorrow. Gonna re grease the zerks and get it ready to go!

Guess you found out what needs to be worked on next!

Hit me up if you need any OEM parts; I've parted out 3 1st gens and have frames, bodies, motors, trannys, etc. Need to get rid of it all asap too. (Although its all in Memphis and Atlanta)

I'll monitor this thread now too cause I'd love to help answer your questions since a lot of your Krewe aren't mini-truck guys.

Thanks Steve! I have a good idea as to what needs fixing and tweaking now to plan and build.
Main things are the steering, hoses, and some motor work so Ill make sure to keep up with you.! Your rig is one of my favorites! I have lots of ideas now

Last edited:
The new name for the truggy is "Lumberjack".

Reasoning.... I love hitting trees.

la trail teams 10 said:
The new name for the truggy is "Lumberjack".

Reasoning.... I love hitting trees.

See it almost is like beaver. They like eating wood.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Dunno if anyone has pics or a video but I swear I hit every tree on 2 different trails

Hmm. They must have been all on the right side of the trail, because you surly couldn't have found them on the left side, unless you went back the other way.

Haha, I was equally impressed. By the way mike, Haley informed me that we will be getting a 40 come time for Easton the wheel with us.

Haha, I was equally impressed. By the way mike, Haley informed me that we will be getting a 40 come time for Easton the wheel with us.

That is awesomeness at it's finest! :clap: Haley drives the 40, you sit on the sidelines kicking the lumberjack........:doh:

60's have a better back seat. Plug you get to throw your ars into trees with a wagon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom