The Little Truggy That Could (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

seriously though do you need a new steering wheel to make it to the krawl? Might be a bigger priority to save that $ to do your wiring completely or for a few spare parts...

Please refer back to post #112:idea:

Oh y'all were talking?

I'm just dreaming, my main focus is reliability the rest is just tinkering and dreaming.

Most of the jabber I post is just jabber. If the thing don't run that doesn't put me any higher than Lance and Jose... All joking aside, the truggy is at Jd's having the exocage buttoned up and a few support bars added for safety and all the parts to finish her are sitting in my garage. The engine will be rebuilt and machined this summer probably and while that's out ill be installing a new striped down harness and dash. Most of the other odds and ends are 90-100%.

Once it's back from Jd the truck will be ready to go.

pictures.jpg

I know... Ill grab some and update it. It was more of a work work work then go home before Haley killed me.

how about now ?

Well I'm waiting on police to find a guy who allegedly assaulted himself with a shovel and is considered to still be armed...with a shovel.

Shovel huh, wonder if that was all he had, or if it was an actual choice.

he heard about the proposed gun ban so was just practicing to c if it was an effective alternative:D

look on the bright side maybe the gov will step in an ban the shoveling of BS--------:meh:

I know 2 good 2 B true:rolleyes:

I had a night full of this last night. I love my job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom